4 bedroom terraced house for sale
Ireland - 49 North Great Georges Street, Dublin 1
like this property?Call: 03339 397077
- Wonderfully elegant and tastefully presented accommodation extending to 643 sq. m / 6,930 sq. ft. (approx.)
- Secure off street parking for four cars
- Stunning period features such as ornate ceilings cornices and marble fireplaces
- Four reception rooms of style and elegance
- Planning permission for mixed use development
North Great Georges Street is arguably one of Irelands most historical Georgian roads and has been home to some of Irelands most prominent families over the years. Many of the magnificent buildings on North Great Georges Street have been renovated to their former glory over recent years.
Number 49 has been meticulously restored and is easily one of the best examples of old Georgian Dublin you will find today. The accommodation extends to 643sqm / 6,930 sq.ft. (approx.) and is elegantly proportioned and refurbished throughout retaining many of its original stunning period details such as ornate ceiling cornice and plasterwork, marble mantelpieces and sash windows.
The delightful town garden extends to 130 ft. (approx.) and is laid out in mature hedging and planting offering privacy, making it ideal for al fresco dining and entertaining. This unique property also benefits from off street parking to the rear for four cars and offers planning permission for a 4-storey over basement mixed use development.
The superb location speaks for itself being so close to all Dublin city has to offer and renders the car a luxury rather than a necessity. 49 North Great Georges Street is positioned moments from Dublin's iconic O'Connell Street and Belvedere College.
- Dublin (International), 5.6 miles
- Waterford (International), 87.8 miles
- Belfast (International), 90.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.