Land for sale
New Zealand - Northland
like this property?Call: 03339 395601
- 1,161.7 acres (470.1 hectares)
- Three good family homes, one bedroom cottage, and a self contained unit
- 54 bale rotary shed plus numerous farm buildings
- State Highway 12 & Whakapirau Road, Maungaturoto
- Available as a full going concern or in individual lots
- Milking 800 cows, 2015/16 291,133kgMS and targeting 300,000kgMS plus
- Dairy Unit 408ha, Support Unit 62ha
Currently milking 800 cows with production to 291,133kgMS and targeting 300,000kgMS plus. Infrastructure is excellent with a 54 bale rotary shed with near new platform and plant, a good range of farm buildings and complemented by three very good homes, a cottage plus a self-contained outside room. The farm has the convenience of its own metal quarries and a fertiliser base on the boundary.
As a business unit the property is without parallel. Production levels on all counts are well above Northland averages and coupled with FWE levels that reflect the quality of the farm and the current management systems this is an opportunity that deserves your further consideration. Vendors expectations on the dairy unit are very realistic at around $20,000 per/ha. Compare this with what a similar property in other locations will cost you - you do the sums. Can be purchased as a full going concern, excellent management in place. A great opportunity for the farmer or the investor. Call us now for full details.
For Sale By Negotiation
Property is sold plus GST (if any)