For improved printing use the print button on the page

print button

Land for sale

Offers in Region of £1,075,000

New Zealand - Northland, Whangarei

like this property?

Call: 03339 395601

Commercial information:

  • 295 acres (119.4 hectares)

Key features:

  • 12ha of mature pines, harvest and add additional grazing
  • A quality two bay concrete floor large implement shed; 8-bay calf rearing shed; 22 ASHB cowshed, all new plant in 2014; Three bedroom (with ensuite) open plan homestead
  • Located in the Whakapara area. 25 minutes drive to Whangarei CBD or to the coast. Well positioned for the farmer for who enjoys the Northland lifestyle.
  • Last season 80,401kgMS fully autumn calving with 240 Cows 50 ton of Palm kernel used 6ha of maize grown on the property averaging 18ton/ha 250 Baleage - 100 grown on farm
  • Total land area 119ha - approximately 12ha on mature pines. River flats comprise 60% of the farm providing great fertility and drainage, while the remaining 40% is rolling hill
  • Take advantage of the current owners improvements in production, a good entry level farm or add to the investment portfolio

Full description:

The current owner has successfully increased productivity and is moving on, take advantage of this well managed unit in a special part of Northland, a great value proposition.

Situated in the popular Whakapara dairy farming area producing 80,401kg milk solids from 87ha effective. With a centralised 22 ASHB cowshed and new plant the farm is set up for maximum production. Well positioned only 25 minutes to Whangarei CBD or to the coast. 119ha in total and approximately 12ha mature pines this farm will provide immediate returns plus the opportunity to add value through additional grazing.

An aesthetically pleasing farm, the river flats comprise 60% of the farm providing great fertility and drainage, while the remaining 40% is rolling hill. A quality two bay concrete floor large implement shed, eight bay calf rearing shed, excellent water source and reticulation means the property will require little capital investment. 6ha of maize grown on the property and a brownstone quarry reduces the amount of external input required. Family living is comfortable with a three bedroom (master with ensuite) open plan homestead.

This pin shows the exact location of the property as provided by the Advertiser

To view this property or request more details, contact
Bayleys Realty Group, New Zealand

Level 2, 4 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Maritime Square, Auckland, New Zealand
03339 395601  Local call rate
About Bayleys Realty Group, New Zealand

Bayleys is New Zealand’s largest full-service real estate agency.

With over 60 offices throughout New Zealand, Bayleys literally covers the country.

We have specialist teams operating in residential property (homes), apartments, vacant land for building your own home, lifestyle blocks (hobby farms), economic farms, businesses, waterfront property and commercial property.

Whatever you’re looking for Bayleys will be able to find it.

Bayleys are also associated with Cushman & Wakefield and Christies Great Estates world-wide so you can be safe in the knowledge that Bayleys is a trusted player in the property industry in New Zealand.

How we can help you

Finding your new home can be a challenge from a different country and in a different time zone. You need to work with a company that you can trust that covers the breadth of New Zealand and deals in the full range of properties. Bayleys does exactly that.

And given that we are usually marketing over 5,000 properties at any given time, you can also rest assured that we have a very broad range of properties to show you.

We are able to explain what the process for buying property in New Zealand is and we can help take the hassle out of that process for you.

We will:

• Explain the legal process of buying a property in NZ

• Arrange for you to view property in your price range, whatever that range is, wherever in New Zealand.

• Provide statistical information on comparative sales in the area

• Act as a liaison between yourself and the vendor

• Facilitate building reports, valuations and even put you in contact with a good solicitor if you don’t already have one

• Stay in contact with you to ensure the process goes smoothly.

If you’re considering moving to New Zealand we encourage you to visit the country and do your homework before you decide where you want to live.

Contact us before you get on a plane and we will find out what you’re looking for and will set up appointments for you before you arrive to view the sort of property you’re looking for, so you don’t waste your time and you can enjoy your New Zealand experience to the fullest.

Property Management

If you want to buy before you move to New Zealand, our property management team can look after your property in your absence, find a quality tenant and make sure the rent is paid and property maintained before you yourself move to New Zealand.

Contact Us

Bayleys Realty Group
Phone: +64 9 375 7428
Email: websupport@bayleys.co.nz
Website: www.bayleys.co.nz


Disclaimer

This is a property advertisement provided and maintained by Bayleys Realty Group, New Zealand (reference 1050033) and does not constitute property particulars. Whilst we require advertisers to act with best practice and provide accurate information, we can only publish advertisements in good faith and have not verified any claims or statements or inspected any of the properties, locations or opportunities promoted. Rightmove does not own or control and is not responsible for the properties, opportunities, website content, products or services provided or promoted by third parties and makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, legality, performance or suitability of any of the foregoing. We therefore accept no liability arising from any reliance made by any reader or person to whom this information is made available to. You must perform your own research and seek independent professional advice before making any decision to purchase or invest in overseas property.

This property is marketed by:

Bayleys Realty Group, New Zealand

Level 2, 4 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Maritime Square, Auckland, New Zealand
or call 03339 395601
Calling from outside the UK? 0064 9 375 7428

Spotted an error?

In order for us to help our agents maintain accurate and up-to-date information please inform the agent if you have noticed an error with this property. If you are the vendor, please contact your agent directly.

Tell us what you think!

If you see any issues or would like to suggest improvements please send us your feedback .

We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue