Land for sale
New Zealand - Northland, Whangarei
like this property?Call: 03339 395601
- 295 acres (119.4 hectares)
- 12ha of mature pines, harvest and add additional grazing
- A quality two bay concrete floor large implement shed; 8-bay calf rearing shed; 22 ASHB cowshed, all new plant in 2014; Three bedroom (with ensuite) open plan homestead
- Located in the Whakapara area. 25 minutes drive to Whangarei CBD or to the coast. Well positioned for the farmer for who enjoys the Northland lifestyle.
- Last season 80,401kgMS fully autumn calving with 240 Cows 50 ton of Palm kernel used 6ha of maize grown on the property averaging 18ton/ha 250 Baleage - 100 grown on farm
- Total land area 119ha - approximately 12ha on mature pines. River flats comprise 60% of the farm providing great fertility and drainage, while the remaining 40% is rolling hill
- Take advantage of the current owners improvements in production, a good entry level farm or add to the investment portfolio
Situated in the popular Whakapara dairy farming area producing 80,401kg milk solids from 87ha effective. With a centralised 22 ASHB cowshed and new plant the farm is set up for maximum production. Well positioned only 25 minutes to Whangarei CBD or to the coast. 119ha in total and approximately 12ha mature pines this farm will provide immediate returns plus the opportunity to add value through additional grazing.
An aesthetically pleasing farm, the river flats comprise 60% of the farm providing great fertility and drainage, while the remaining 40% is rolling hill. A quality two bay concrete floor large implement shed, eight bay calf rearing shed, excellent water source and reticulation means the property will require little capital investment. 6ha of maize grown on the property and a brownstone quarry reduces the amount of external input required. Family living is comfortable with a three bedroom (master with ensuite) open plan homestead.