4 bedroom villa for sale
Austria - Arnoldstein, Villach-Land, Carinthia
like this property?Call: 03339 872737
- Lovely, two and a half storey villa
- Living space on two floors with 146 m²
- General renovation in 2006
- A four-to-five-member family house
- 20 m² large sun terrace
- 873 m² idyllic, fully fenced and landscaped garden
- 1 garage, 1-2 car parking spaces
- In the basement a utility room, hobby and party room, workshop, storage rooms
- Sunny and quiet location
- District heating and photovoltaics
This is a lovely, two and a half storey villa in a quiet and sunny, open location, which was thermally completely renovated in 2006 and renovated indoors mostly. The villa which is built in massive construction has a practical floor plan with high ceilings, with natural daylight rooms that provides a four-to-five-member family enough space for living. The villa has a large terrace, an idyllic, fully fenced and landscaped garden with beautiful shrubs and trees, a garage outbuilding with a large storage room.
Year: 1959 origin year built
- General renovation in 2006
- Replacement of all electrical and sanitary installations;
- Installation of new, triple-glazed insulating, light gray PVC windows
- Firam Finstral (no shutters);
- Manufacture of a cold roof with new roofing with Prefa-Isolating, the uppermost attic ceiling with 20 cm rock wool;
- Attic expansion is possible, the plumbing and electrical lines have been drawn to the top floor;
- Renovation of all bathrooms and toilets (installations, tiling, sanitary articles)
- Facade insulation with 16 cm thermal insulation and beautiful light gray paint;
- Replacement of the heating system that is fueled by district heating and installation of new wall radiators; Installation of photovoltaic panels (solar panels) on the roof, with 3.25 KW peak; the hot water is provided by combining district heating and photovoltaics;
- Laying of fiber optic cables for the Internet;
- Preparation of a new, large terrace with beautiful floor covering;
- Manufacture of concrete columns in the entrance and the entrance area with appropriate lighting, wiring for the possible installation of an electrically operated entrance gate, paving of the access road;
Area: 873 m²
Construction: solid construction;
Storeys: 2 1/2 (ground floor, first floor, basement, attic)
Living Space: Approx 146 m² (ground and first floor) plus approx. 73 m² basement
Ground floor consists of: vestibule with cloakroom, large hall, nice big living area with a modern kitchen equipment (Dan kitchen) and electric appliances, pantry, large guest toilet with hand basin, large living-dining room with access to approximately 20 m² large sun terrace;
A wooden staircase leads to the upper floor, the sleeping level with large entrance hall, bathroom (shower, bath, handbasin), 3 large bedrooms, bathroom.
Another wooden staircase leads to the attic, which is expandable to a large roof space.
Basement: large hall, that functions as a utility room, hobby and party room, workshop with building services area, storage room, access to the garden from an external staircase;
Outbuildings: Garages outbuildings with large storage room.
Car: 1 garage, 1-2 car parking spaces
Condition: Mostly new, well-kept!
Sale Price:. € 328 000, - incl kitchen and internals
Location: Arnoldstein - Villach near
The location of the property is sunny and quiet with a nice view to the villacher alp. The infrastructure is excellent with schools, nurseries, shops, post office, banks, etc. are located in close walking distance.
The market town of Arnoldstein on the edge of the Karawanken and the Carnic Alps and thus forms at the top of a triangle between Italy, Slovenia and Austria, is the only intersection of three major European cultures, the Germanic, Romance and Slavic. This "triangle" (Dreiländereck) offers sporty enthusiastics a variety of recreational facilities (ski slopes, hiking trails, mountain bike trails. A great advantage of this property is the rapid accessibility in about 15 minutes by car to the town of Villach, the motorway towards Italy, Salzburg and Vienna / Graz and the border crossing to Slovenia (Wurzenpass).
Moreover, the beginning of the large and beautiful vally "Gailtal" also offers numerous attractions for the whole family.
Engelmann Immobilien -is licensed real estate agent and successfully active since 1982nd. Our activities are from high standard, a very personal and honest service concerning the arrangement of buying properties especially in the Lake areas of Carinthia and in Vienna.
Ursula Engelmann - the head of the agency stands for a rapid and reliable transaction due to decades of experience. We arrange and develop real estate professional and reliable Houses, Condominiums, Plots, Office / Commercial.
The right partner.
Above all our main focus is one thing: being a honest and competent partner, offering you the best possible solution in the search for your dream property, tailored exactly for your needs. Because only competent and reliable partners turn your dreams into reality. With our reliable and competent contacts we offer the best solutions for your property.
To us, quality is the sum of discretion, perfection, and reliability. Because your satisfaction is our good Reputation.
- Klagenfurt (International), 31.3 miles
- Graz (International), 87.6 miles
- Salzburg (International), 91.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.