2 bedroom flat for sale
Italy - Farra d`Alpago, Belluno, Veneto
like this property?Call: 03339 391183
- Quiet location
- Village on shore of lake Santa Croce,swimming,windsurfing
- Exceptionally low maintenance, virtually nothing to deteriorate.
- Close to all necessary shops, restaurants & Friday market
- Small sunny terrace with view
- Friendly helpful people
- Suitable for letting, easy to find caretaker.
- 1/2 hour to beautiful Belluno, 1 hour to Venice by car or go by train.
- Free 2-night stay for prospective buyers
- Some assistance with buying process from owners.
The apartment measures approx. 70 sq. metres and comprises comfortable living room/ kitchen, double bedroom with wardrobe and overhead cupboard, chest of drawers, bedside tables and lamps; and a small, light room with two bunks, chest of drawers and hanging rail. The bathroom contains reduced-length bath/shower, washbasin, bidet and toilet. The flat is very light and fully furnished including cutlery, crockery, pots and pans, bedlinen and towels. It has satellite TV, washing machine, gas cooker, fridge and microwave. There is a large built-in cupboard on the landing. Heating is by a central, gas-burning stove and two oil-filled radiators if needed. The summer temperature is usually pleasant as Farra is 400M above sea-level and the Velux rooflights and patio doors let the heat out very effectively when opened.
The flat is very low-maintenance indeed. The roof conversion was carried out entirely with reinforced concrete construction, using no timber. The floors are ceramic-tiled and the ceilings have attractive tongued-and-grooved boarding. In the 20 years we have owned it we do not recall any maintenance being needed other than painting some of the white interior walls. The cooker, heating stove and Velux windows are all recent.
The beautiful towns of Belluno and Vittorio Veneto are around 1/2 hour away, Venice 1 hour by car. You can also leave your car at the station(2 Km away) and go to Venice by train.
People in Farra are friendly and helpful, including our neighbours, who help us with the flat. Any prospective buyer who was thinking of letting to holiday visitors should have no trouble at all finding a local person to hold the keys and look after the cleaning. We also would be happy to give assistance to a prospective buyer, regarding the sale, and anyone seriously interested is welcome to stay at the flat for a couple of nights free of charge.
- Treviso (International), 55.1 miles
- Marco Polo (International), 69.7 miles
- Trieste-Ronchi dei Legionari (International), 90.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.