4 bedroom detached house for sale
USA - Ironwood, Gogebic County, Michigan
like this property?Call: 03339 872853
- Large country estate with exceptionally spacious home set in 32 acres of stunning rolling landscape with a 2 acre fully stocked pond.
- 4 Seasons area with 4 ski resorts, cross country skiing, kayaking, hiking, Lake Superior for fishing, over 2000 miles of snow mobile trails the great big outdoors
- easy to get to from Chicago airport, less than a 1 hour flight, house is less than 10 minutes from Ironwood airport
- Recent updates including new natural stone tile with under floor heating, new hardwood floor and updated decor.
- Feels like you are in the middle of nowhere but only 5 minutes from the shops
- Never any traffic jam, rush hour is 2 cars at a traffic light.
- Private airport just a few minutes away
- Large storage building for toys like boats & snow mobiles,
Enjoy year around activities at this easy to get to Ironwood country estate. Located a short distance from Ironwood and situated on a secluded rolling 32 acres.
6000 sq ft finished, spacious 4 beds with main floor master, 3.5 baths, 3 reception rooms, an enormous kitchen/diner and separate formal dining room. The basement is a man cave dream come true with a pool table, sauna, log fire and bar, utility room plenty or storage 3 car garage, new 40'X60' outbuilding for storing your toys, with stairs to a 20'X6' loft, new 28'X36' horse barn with heated tack room, 2 stalls and soft mat flooring, auto water feeders in the barn and pasture, 8 acres fenced pasture, fully stocked 2 acre pond with dock and sandy beach and swimming area.
High quality craftsmanship found all throughout this property. Large list of recent improvements, some highlights include: 2200 sq ft of in floor heated natural stone tile floors, custom millwork cupboards in the kitchen with granite counter tops and built in appliances, grand foyer with vaulted ceilings opening into the living room with built in entertainment center and dry mini bar and brick fireplace, office with hardwood floors and birds eye maple inlays and custom cove window, lower level man cave with a pool table, dry bar, electric cedar sauna, shower and the list goes on.
The Gogebic County Airport is located within a 10 minute drive and direct flights are available into Chicago Ohare International Airport. This is a great location and offers so many recreational opportunities. Close to Ottawa National Forest, Porcupine Mountains and Lake Superior. Local Ski Areas are Big Powderhorn, Indianhead Mountain Resort, Whitecap Mountains, Blackjack Mountain, Mt. Zion, Snowmobiling: 2000 miles of groomed trails, many going through the National Forest.
This house impresses anyone who walks in the door.
2017 brings the reopening of the Copper Peak Ski Jump in full use. This will attract a great deal of attention from the media.