2 bedroom apartment for sale
Spain - Stunning New Build Apartments, La Cala de Mijas, Marbella
like this property?Call: 03339 391055
Fabulous private infinity pool with stunning sea views
Close to amenities and beach
15 minutes drive from Marbella
Stunning new build 2 bedroom apartments located on the sought after La Cala de Mijas costa. At just five minutes' walk from the town centre (510 metres) and the beach (a further 290 metres), the properties are perfectly located and offer wonderful south westerly panoramic sea views. Built to the very highest of standards following the New European Code of Edification (CTE), featuring large spacious terraces, floor to ceiling windows, heated floors in each bathroom, air conditioning hot and cold, large open plan fully fitted kitchens, plus each property will include at least one underground car parking space and a private storage room.
The development will have a luxury resort style feel, offering spacious tropical gardens and many onsite facilities including; a huge lagoon style swimming pool complete with beach area, separate lap lane pool, mini spa, a children's pool with slides, gymnasium, games room, plus a built in barbecue 'chill' area for special events and community dinners. Designed by EDSA, the luxury gardens will include facilities such as an outdoor spa for relaxation and a sports centre with tennis and paddle courts for all the family to enjoy.
All properties will have the option to add on a fabulous deluxe terrace package including; private pool on the terrace, outdoor kitchen and a specially designed built in chill out area. All floor plans show the deluxe package drawn in for information purposes only.
A truly stunning concept, offing many never before seen features, built to the highest build qualities - reserve your property now.
Prices from 235,000 to 305,000 (ground floor apartments 235,000, ground floor corner apartments 265,000).
At the moment we are taking pre-reservations, the payment terms are:
Reservation fee of 6000. Payment of private purchase contracts (exchange of contracts) 30%, the remaining 70% is due upon completion, estimated completion Q4 2017.
More information from this agent
- Mαlaga (International), 25.4 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 72 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.