Land for sale
Costa Rica - Carate
like this property?Call: 03339 872555
- 348.4 acres (141 hectares)
CARATE - OSA PENINSULA - DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY Amazing opportunity to own and develop your own piece of paradise in Carate on the unique and stunning OSA Peninsula. The property being offered includes 141 hectares (348.5 acres) of pristine forests
- fully developable - including 1.95 kilometers of virgin undisturbed beach frontage on the Pacific Ocean. An additional feature of this location is that a paved airstrip, maintained by the Costa Rican aviation agency, is right at your doorstep. This property consists of 113.4 Hectares of Titled land and 27.6 Hectares of Maritime Zone Concession land. All feasibility studies and environmental procedures have been completed. The concessions are in place, fully operation and valid. Documentation is available on all permissions allowed for these concessions upon request.
The Water concessions have been completed and are ample and available for the construction permitting process. The land use is multi-faceted as the parcels being offered were grandfathered under an original law years ago before the governmental administration converted a big portion of the OSA Peninsula to national park.
This land borders on the Corcovado Park. Just think, you can have exactly what the Park has and it is your private sanctuary that cannot be removed from your possession by any entity. This offering presents a varied number of scenarios for the creative mind; The ultimate parcel of land for someone that requires absolute privacy and can afford the finer things in life!! This is the ideal property for a celebrity, executive, or affluent individual that reveres their privacy and desires their own personal nature reserve.
The land has been maintained in its original form over the years and is one of the most desirable parcels in the entire OSA Peninsula. Consisting of numerous usable ridgelines with ocean views over Playa Carate; and each secluded from one another hidden by jungle in between. Countless possibilities!! A private get-a-way for a luxurious estate potentially with its own helicopter pad for the well-to-do and prosperous. With the new planned Crocodile Bay Marina 45 minutes away this pristine sanctuary, it would allow those with their own private yacht to visit and enjoy a rain forest preserve of their own in Costa Rica. Or potentially it could be developed into an ultra-exclusive community with a handful of multi-million dollar homes. Furthermore, consider a boutique hotel-resort with villas scattered over the buildable ridges, restaurants, pools, private spas and facilities to accommodate the most discerning of tastes.
Another popular venue for development would be a unique wellness/spiritual/healing retreat center catering to many cultures throughout the business and corporate world offering experiences that are being sought after by potential clientele. We invite you to inquire about this very unique opportunity. Contact the associate who is representing this offering for further information.
More information from this agent
- Puerto Jiménez (Domestic), 13 miles
- Golfito (Domestic), 23.8 miles
- Palmar Sur (Domestic), 34.2 miles
- Coto 47 (Domestic), 35.2 miles
- Ministro Pistarini (Domestic), 50.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.