3 bedroom detached house for sale
France - Baud, Morbihan, Brittany
like this property?Call: 01803 469367
- Stunning Detached Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Superb Gardens
- High Quality Finish Throughout
The cottage was renovated to a very high standard, by professional artisans between 1998 and 2000. The 1m thick granite walls provide great insulation aided by double glazing throughout. Solid soundproof floor to the first floor bedrooms, with hardwood internal doors.
South facing, with a large terrace running virtually the length of the house provides ample space for picnic tables, sun loungers and BBQ etc., overlooking landscaped gardens and mature woodland beyond.
The cottage is located 30 minutes from the nearest sandy beaches and within 2 hours drive of the ferry ports (St. Malo & Roscoff) and of all major airports in Brittany.
Main house: 170 m2 (3 bedrooms)
- spacious lounge (40m2) with wood burning stove set in an impressive stone full height feature fireplace
- mezzanine level overlooking lounge, suitable as a large study and seating area
- large open plan dining room and kitchen
- utility room and a WC
- 3 double/twin bedrooms
- shower room with WC
The cottage has oil-filled electric radiators and a large wood-burning stove. The kitchen is fully fitted, solid wood, with integral electric oven, gas hobs, extractor fan, and fridge-freezer. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher in the utility room.
The cottage has both English & French satellite TV connectivity as well as access to Broadband ADSL WiFi.
ANCILLARY BUILDINGS :
Garage: 45 m2
- large double door (suitable for a car, motorhome access) to long garage
- partitioned back-room with ancient chimney
- additional 18m2 wood store attached to rear.
The main house has its own garden area to the front and back. The front is bordered by mature trees and dry stone wall, the rear by hedges and banks.
- Rennes (St-Jacques) (International), 97.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.