Office for sale
USA - San Francisco, San Francisco County, California
like this property?Call: 03339 872221
- 5,995 sq ft (557 sq m)
- Guaranteed returns, payable monthly
- A 99-year lease granted by the company that owns the asset
- Matched bargain facility, easy access without prebooking
- Free lifetime worldwide membership
- All legal and administrative costs included
- Income from one of the world's fastest growing real estate sub sectors
- High quality, historic location in the financial district of San Francisco
- Investors may sell their lease on the open market
- Co-working space with 24/7 atmosphere in a bar environment, venues for events & networking
- Wealth Builder Program
Professional estate agents are invited to join us and help sell our apartments and villas worldwide.
We offer excellent remuneration to our partners and perfect purchasing conditions to their clients.
Please, send an inquiry now!
The Developer of this co-working space is pleased to announce its first venue on the West Coast - at the historic Jack's Restaurant known for over 150 years in San Francisco. With 3 NYC sites already up and running, and a forthcoming opening in London, this company is growing strongly in the right places and continues to offer selective investment participation in that growth.
A designated landmark in the city, the building of the new shared office has 5 floor levels and approximately 6,000 square feet of space. The venue is located in the financial district - just a block away from the Transamerica Pyramid - and within one of San Francisco's most vibrant and high value shopping areas.
The Developer offers full service work stations at fixed inclusive prices and with full bar and dining facilities in an historic ambience. And at a location that provides atmosphere and real collaborative work space.
The Developer plans to provide roughly 500 work stations within the building. The Company expects to attract up to 1,500 members for the venue, as well as many paying visitors and tourists.
Limited or Full Membership is offered, as well as a Virtual Office option.Services available for each monthly or daily membership payment include the following:
Free internet, photocopying, phone connection and national calls
Free meeting room use (subject to pre-booking and availability)
No notice period
Free coffee, Discounted alcoholic drinks (beer and wine licenses)
Free subscription to The Search tech scene quarterly
Free technical support
More information from this agent
- San Francisco (International), 9.2 miles
- Oakland (International), 10.1 miles
- Hayward (Domestic), 17.7 miles
- Sacramento (Domestic), 78.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.