- 7 hectares of land with outbuildings
- Spacious kitchen-diner including a Smeg range cooker, downstairs W.C.
- Views over surrounding countryside
- Beautiful, original, ornate fireplace in lounge
- Original wood flooring to some rooms
- Large barn, large hangar and an old bread house
- Spacious garage with concrete floor
- Immaculately restored 3 bed, 3 bath farmhouse, edge of village
Superb interior renovation with this 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom farmhouse with 7 hectares of land. It retains two original stone fireplaces, with one particularly ornate example in the lounge. Some rooms contain the original wood flooring in excellent condition. The accommodation is over 3 floors with the ground floor comprising lounge, large kitchen-diner with an island unit fitted with a Smeg range cooker, utility room, separate W.C. study-4th bedroom. The first floor comprises of a landing, two bedrooms one with an en-suite shower and the other with an en-suite bathroom. A staircase from the landing leads to the 2nd floor bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. A cellar can be accessed from the front of the property along with a large barn which has been renovated to provide a large garage with concrete floor. Outside is a large barn which needs attention to the roof, a quaint bread house which again needs some attention and a huge hangar of almost 1000 sqm. Views over the surrounding countryside and the Gartempe river valley from the front and the the village is within walking distance. Extra grazing land of up to 11 hectares may also be available. The property is a short drive to the market town of Montmorillon. Poitiers and Limoges airports are accessible within an hour's drive.