3 bedroom house for sale
Portugal - Santo António, Funchal, Madeira
like this property?Call: 03339 390422
- Reference: RefCAS_339
- Total area: 0m2
- Useful area: 0m2
- Plot area: 0m2
Beautiful ocean views.
Garage for two maybe three cars
To be completed in 2017.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
For those considering an investment in a luxury residence as a second (holiday) home or as a retirement destination, consider the advantages of Madeira Island :
• Sub-tropical climate - warm & pleasant year round
• Natural beauty - dramatic scenery, lush & colourful, known as the 'Garden of the Atlantic'
• Ease of access - within 3 hours flight time from most European cities, direct flights from over 40 destinations in Europe, daily flights to London and Lisbon
• Protected environment - 70% of the island is protected parkland & forest
• Activities/Amenities - wide range of sports & leisure activities; two Golf courses near to Funchal
• Tourist infrastructure - long known as a quality tourist destination, with lots to see & do
• Quality of life - a friendly, safe & clean place to visit and to live in (Note: one of the lowest incidences of crime in Europe)
Legal and fiscal situation
• Property transfer taxes - IMT tax, Stamp duty, reigistration and notary fees - max. 7%
• Inheritance tax - Effective 1st January 2004, inheritance tax abolished in Portugal. There is still a 10% stamp duty charge though on transfer of assets. Gifts/donations to a spouse (husband or wife), children, parents or grandparents are exempt.
• Capital gains tax - Flat 25% tax levy on all capital gains effected by non-residents.
• Portuguese (EU) Residence Permit - Since July 2012, the NON-EU PURCHASER has a right to apply for a Portuguese residence permit (with subsequent freedom of movement in Schengen countries) following purchase of real estate in Portugal with A MINIMUM INVESTMENT OF €500.000
• Non-Habitual Resident's Regime - offering fiscal advantages particularly to non-Portuguese retirees taking up residence in Portugal
Santo António is the birthplace of famous football player Cristiano Ronaldo, who was a leading player for Manchester United for several years, member of the Portuguese national team, and from 2009 a forward for Real Madrid. He is widely regarded as one of the best of his generation, and one of the greatest of all time. The city is home to the Museu CR7 which is a museum dedicated to the achievements of Ronaldo.
Bathroom (s): 4
Living Room (s): 1
Total bedroom(s): 3
- Funchal (International), 8.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.