3 bedroom house for sale
Portugal - Canhas, Ponta do Sol, Madeira
like this property?Call: 03339 390422
- Reference: 295
- Total area: 0m2
- Useful area: 684m2
- Plot area: 684m2
Beautiful sea view, nice outdoor areas, including a barbeque area and garage.
With habitable loft.
Possibility of building a pool. A lot of sun exposure.
Solar Panels and Alarm.
Built in 2009.
Located in the southern coast of the Island, Ponta do Sol is to be found between Ribeira Brava, to the east, and Calheta, to the west, São Vicente, to the north, and the Atlantic Ocean, to the south.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
For those considering an investment in a luxury residence as a second (holiday) home or as a retirement destination, consider the advantages of Madeira Island :
• Sub-tropical climate - warm & pleasant year round
• Natural beauty - dramatic scenery, lush & colourful, known as the 'Garden of the Atlantic'
• Ease of access - within 3 hours flight time from most European cities, direct flights from over 40 destinations in Europe, daily flights to London and Lisbon
• Protected environment - 70% of the island is protected parkland & forest
• Activities/Amenities - wide range of sports & leisure activities; two Golf courses near to Funchal
• Tourist infrastructure - long known as a quality tourist destination, with lots to see & do
• Quality of life - a friendly, safe & clean place to visit and to live in (Note: one of the lowest incidences of crime in Europe)
Legal and fiscal situation
• Property transfer taxes - IMT tax, Stamp duty, reigistration and notary fees - max. 7%
• Inheritance tax - Effective 1st January 2004, inheritance tax abolished in Portugal. There is still a 10% stamp duty charge though on transfer of assets. Gifts/donations to a spouse (husband or wife), children, parents or grandparents are exempt.
• Capital gains tax - Flat 25% tax levy on all capital gains effected by non-residents.
• Portuguese (EU) Residence Permit - Since July 2012, the NON-EU PURCHASER has a right to apply for a Portuguese residence permit (with subsequent freedom of movement in Schengen countries) following purchase of real estate in Portugal with A MINIMUM INVESTMENT OF €500.000
• Non-Habitual Resident's Regime - offering fiscal advantages particularly to non-Portuguese retirees taking up residence in Portugal
Energy Rating: E
Total bedroom(s): 3
Land Area: 684
Net Area: 684
- Funchal (International), 17.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.