3 bedroom house for sale
Portugal - Arco da Calheta, Calheta (Madeira), Madeira
like this property?Call: 03339 390422
- Reference: RefCAS_337
- Total area: 0m2
- Useful area: 143m2
- Plot area: 576m2
All bedrooms have their own bathroom. With a rustic layout and beautiful natural surroundings. Magnificent ocean view. Private swimming pool area.
Can be sold with the furniture.
Has been successfully rented out to tourists for the last ten years. Average 48 weeks anual occupation rate, at 100€ per day at low season and 160€ at high season.
Water tank conveniently hidden below which allows for cheap water irrigation for the garden.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
For those considering an investment in a luxury residence as a second (holiday) home or as a retirement destination, consider the advantages of Madeira Island :
• Sub-tropical climate - warm & pleasant year round
• Natural beauty - dramatic scenery, lush & colourful, known as the 'Garden of the Atlantic'
• Ease of access - within 3 hours flight time from most European cities, direct flights from over 40 destinations in Europe, daily flights to London and Lisbon
• Protected environment - 70% of the island is protected parkland & forest
• Activities/Amenities - wide range of sports & leisure activities; two Golf courses near to Funchal
• Tourist infrastructure - long known as a quality tourist destination, with lots to see & do
• Quality of life - a friendly, safe & clean place to visit and to live in (Note: one of the lowest incidences of crime in Europe)
Legal and fiscal situation
• Property transfer taxes - IMT tax, Stamp duty, reigistration and notary fees - max. 7%
• Inheritance tax - Effective 1st January 2004, inheritance tax abolished in Portugal. There is still a 10% stamp duty charge though on transfer of assets. Gifts/donations to a spouse (husband or wife), children, parents or grandparents are exempt.
• Capital gains tax - Flat 25% tax levy on all capital gains effected by non-residents.
• Portuguese (EU) Residence Permit - Since July 2012, the NON-EU PURCHASER has a right to apply for a Portuguese residence permit (with subsequent freedom of movement in Schengen countries) following purchase of real estate in Portugal with A MINIMUM INVESTMENT OF €500.000
• Non-Habitual Resident's Regime - offering fiscal advantages particularly to non-Portuguese retirees taking up residence in Portugal.
Calheta is Madeira's largest municipality and is divided into 8 parishes: Arco da Calheta, Calheta, Estreito da Calheta, Jardim do
Mar, Paúl do Mar, Prazeres, Fajã da Ovelha e Ponta do Pargo.
An exceptional place for long walks or drives between its hillsides carvings, enjoying amazing panoramic sights and a fantastic landscape.
At a 25 minutes journey from Funchal and 40 from the airport, is considered a favoured place not only by the locals but
also by those who visit it. Having a mild climate all the year, Calheta, a place characterized by its tranquillity
and safety, a place where the past and
the present are joined together in
Energy Rating: B
Total bedroom(s): 3
Land Area: 576
Net Area: 143
- Funchal (International), 21.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.