Plot for sale
Ireland - Site At Rocky Valley, Kilmacanogue, Co. Wicklow
like this property?Call: 03339 397778
- Site area c.0.35 acre/0.14 ha.
- Full planning permission.
- Approved plans for detached c.259.5 sq.mt / 2,793 sq.ft residence.
- House plans show 4 bedrooms (3 ensuite); reception hall
- kitchen and utility; with integrated garage enjoying direct access.
Here, the owners of a fine executive residence, "Granitefield", have obtained planning permission for a garden "infill" development of three detached houses, giving rise to this opportunity to purchase one. The existing driveway is being realigned to facilitate the development, and within seconds of turning into the "new" approach, one is immediately struck by the majestic mountain framed on the horizon. It doesn't end there: the site itself enjoys a delightful setting, ringed by mature planting against a mountain backdrop, and bordered along its southern boundary by a country stream.
Kilmacanogue is a great place to live with a regular public bus service; scenic and sought-after with a rural feel in touch with the city. It is a little over half an hour from Dublin Airport and 30/45 minutes' drive from Dublin city. The village is near Avoca Handweavers, Enniskerry and the renowned Powerscourt Estate and Gardens, with the amenities of Bray town (and DART station) are just over 5km away. Kilmac offers an excellent primary school, church, Post Office, 24-hour garage as well as a charming pub.
- Dublin (International), 18.8 miles
- Waterford (International), 79.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.