3 bedroom house for sale
Portugal - Canhas, Ponta do Sol, Madeira
like this property?Call: 03339 390422
- Reference: RefCAS_320 (2)
- Total area: 0m2
- Useful area: 0m2
- Plot area: 0m2
services are available close by: petrol station, supermarket, pharmacy, medical centre,
schools, shopping areas, to 5 min. from the beach, marina, bars, City Hall, library, schools,
20 minutes from Funchal. In an area of high residential and comercial expansion, no doubt
an excellent investment. All the rooms have nice sizes and the balconies too. Very easy maintenance Barbeque area on the top floor with panoramic views. Quite easily the top floor which has its own bathroom and bedroom can be converted into a pad for rental.
The houses have privacy, guaranteed safety and comfort, the design is beautiful with great
attention to space and comfort, leading to the optimization of both by implementing
updated technology of construction and insulation, all resulting in comfortable indoor
temperatures throughout the year.
The designs of the buildings and their landscaped gardens are prepared by professional
civil engineers and interior designers with emphasis given to maximum comfort and
functionality, all combining in a unique architectural design.
Don't hesitate to invest in our beautiful dwelling complex once you've seen it.
- Large garage for at least 4 cars
- Electronic gate with remote control to access the garage
- Floor coverings of porcelain tiles
- Central vacuum system with a pund in the garage
First floor (living room, dining room and kitchen):
- Dining room and a large integrated area.
- Integrated open kitchen with breakfast, equipped with quality appliances.
- Guest bathroom
- gloss lacquered wood white.
- Video intercom, intercom with two, one on the ground floor and first floor.
- Laundry room.
- Balcony openings glazed aluminum heat-white high strength.
- Central vacuum system connection point in the living room and kitchen área greedy
Second floor (2 bedrooms and Suite):
- Private suite with dressing area with double closet with large private bath luxurious
design. Sliding private balcony with excellent sea view.
- Two bedrooms with wooden wardrobes in white lacquered aluminum and glass doors
with Shared bathroom
- Central suction point in the hallway
Third floor (Terrace and Game Room):
- Terrace with spectacular views
- Shared bathroom with high quality sanitary fittings
- jacuzzi SPA
- Insulating coating on the outside.
- Heating system solar hot water heating.
- Alarm system.
- Energy certification.
- Pre-installation of network system air conditioning / heat pump
- Telecommunications infrastructure facilities (telephone, television and Internet).
Construction Area - 281,82m2
First Floor - 78,17m2
Second Floor - 76,48m2
Garage - 101,34m2
Terrace - 25,83 m2
Construction Area - 265,95 m2
First Floor - 79,52 m2
Second Floor - 77,83m2
Garage - 25,83m2
Terrace - 82,77 m2
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
For those considering an investment in a luxury residence as a second (holiday) home or as a retirement destination, consider the advantages of Madeira Island :
• Sub-tropical climate - warm & pleasant year round
• Natural beauty - dramatic scenery, lush & colourful, known as the 'Garden of the Atlantic'
• Ease of access - within 3 hours flight time from most European cities, direct flights from over 40 destinations in Europe, daily flights to London and Lisbon
• Protected environment - 70% of the island is protected parkland & forest
• Activities/Amenities - wide range of sports & leisure activities; two Golf courses near to Funchal
• Tourist infrastructure - long known as a quality tourist destination, with lots to see & do
• Quality of life - a friendly, safe & clean place to visit and to live in (Note: one of the lowest incidences of crime in Europe)
Legal and fiscal situation
• Property transfer taxes - IMT tax, Stamp duty, reigistration and notary fees - max. 7%
• Inheritance tax - Effective 1st January 2004, inheritance tax abolished in Portugal. There is still a 10% stamp duty charge though on transfer of assets. Gifts/donations to a spouse (husband or wife), children, parents or grandparents are exempt.
• Capital gains tax - Flat 25% tax levy on all capital gains effected by non-residents.
• Portuguese (EU) Residence Permit - Since July 2012, the NON-EU PURCHASER has a right to apply for a Portuguese residence permit (with subsequent freedom of movement in Schengen countries) following purchase of real estate in Portugal with A MINIMUM INVESTMENT OF €500.000
• Non-Habitual Resident's Regime - offering fiscal advantages particularly to non-Portuguese retirees taking up residence in Portugal.
Energy Rating: B
Total bedroom(s): 3
- Funchal (International), 28.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.