2 bedroom detached house for sale
Ayia Thekla, Famagusta, Cyprus
like this property?Call: 03339 396081
- Uncovered Parking
- Un- Furnished
- Fantastic Location
- Built - 2004
- Cyprus Legislation - Title Deeds with Application
- 2 bedrooms
- Main bathroom is a 'Jack & Jill bathroom' accessed by a door from each bedroom
- Downstairs guest WC
- Open plan living / dining / kitchen area
- Air conditioning throughout
- Shutters on all the windows
- Front balcony has wonderful views of the Mediterranean sea
- Uncovered space to park up to 3 cars
- Covered area - 135m²
- Plot - 450m²
- Two 20m² balconies
- Walking distance to the nearest beach
- 10 minutes to local amenities
- 45 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- Cyprus legislation - title deeds with application
The church of Ayia Thekla is one of the oldest spots in the area dating back to the middle ages. It sits in a peaceful setting, fronted by the beautiful turquoise Mediterranean Sea and surrounded by natural flora. A small sandy beach also lies here with a tiny island just of the shore that keeps the waves away.
Many consider this the place to be, with work starting shortly on the new marina. AyiaThekla is perfect for those who seek the privacy and seclusion of a residential area but still want to be within easy reach of the 4 major resorts and towns of the area.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus - Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus
More information from this agent
- Larnaka (International), 19.1 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 27.4 miles
- Pafos (International), 84.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.