Hotel room for sale
Cape Verde - Sal Rei
like this property?Call: 03339 872658
- Unique Investment Opportunity
- All Year- Round Sunshine
- Junior, Garden, Duplex Beach - Front or Swim - Up Suite
- 5 Hour Flight Time
- Idyllic Location
- Full Ownership From £155.500.00
- Fractional Ownership From £11050.00
- Fully Managed Option
Unique Investment Opportunity
Junior, Garden, Duplex
Beach - Front or Swim - Up Suite
All Year- Round Sunshine
Long Term Growth
5 Hour Flight Time
THE INVESTMENT POTENTIAL OF CAPE VERDE Bustling with potential and already established on the world stage as a hotspot for property investment, Cape Verde offers unrivalled opportunities for long-term growth and substantial returns.
• Spectacular growth in tourism with a 115% increase since 2000* • The booming tourism industry is a key driver for the continuing strength of the local economy, with a further 5% growth expected this year** • Excellent year-round climate with consistently warm temperatures of 25° to 30° • Direct flights are available from many European and other cities around the world • Flights from the UK take just 5 ½ hours - closer to home than the Caribbean and without the jet lag • A renowned sunshine destination with some of the best beaches in the world • Politically very stable with a growing economy since the late 1990s • Strict environmental controls and regulations for touristic development Cape Verde has experienced a spectacular rise in tourism since 2000. The formula for success is simple; stunning beaches, a welcoming culture, year-round sunshine and just over five hours from the UK, with direct flights from London, Manchester, Birmingham and Glasgow, as well as many other cities in Europe and beyond.
With an increasing number of access routes opening up, visitor numbers are set to continue to rise for many years. This means that demand for high quality accommodation far exceeds supply, a trend that is set to continue well into the future.
This creates the perfect conditions for investment. Property investors not only benefit from excellent long term rental yields, but the sort of capital growth that most other emerging markets can only dream about.
Property investment is protected by strict legislation, allowing only low-density and low-rise development projects to proceed. Not only does this preserve the original character of the Islands, it safe-guards against over development which may lead to an excess of supply, thus protecting your investment for the years ahead.
THE CAPTIVATING CHARM OF CAPE VERDE Sun-drenched beaches with pure white sands, warm crystal clear waters and a cool whispering breeze, discover this natural, relaxing and soothing paradise.
Nestling in the Atlantic Ocean off the west coast of Africa and just one hour south of the Canaries, Cape Verde consists of ten islands and five islets.
It is an idyllic location, where the sun always shines and the refreshing light breeze helps maintain a delightfully warm year-round climate.
This unique and vibrant place serves up a charming blend of African and European culture, it was recently voted in the top 3 by Lonely Planet for 'Must-Visit' destinations.
Cape Verde is the nearest group of 'tropical' Islands to Europe and is currently enjoying a significant boom in tourism, with the Island of Sal, home to Cape Verde's international airport, accounting for more than 60% of total visitors. Renowned for its warm and welcoming people, the archipelago has become synonymous with discerning tourists who are looking to soak up the sun, unwind and relax.
As the popularity of Cape Verde rises, so does the demand for luxurious beach-front accommodation, attracting property investors from Europe and beyond, all looking to capitalise on its ever increasing touristic appeal.
In fact, this flourishing paradise delivers all the right economic, political and environmental conditions for an exceptional and sustainable level of return.