4 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - 4 Carraig na Mara, Ring, Co Waterford
like this property?Call: 03339 396030
- Uninterrupted sea view over the Bay of Dungarvan and along the Waterford coastline.
- Fabulous sunsets over the Knockmealdown Mountains.
- Extensive decking with full view of sea and mountains.
- Located mid-way between Cork (<1 hour)
- Waterford (45 mins) and <2 hours from Rosslare.
- Ten minutes drive into Dungarvan with numerous shops and restaurants.
- Two minutes stroll to Ballinagoul Harbour and sandy beach.
- Pub is 100 yards from the front door.
- Spar supermarket within 5 minutes walk.
- Located in a cul-de-sac with just five houses
Located in a select development of 5 properties, this 4 bedroomed detached split level dormer dwelling will take your breath away. Overlooking Dungarvan Bay, the property has amazing uninterrupted panoramic sea views, lovely split level lawned gardens and an extensive elevated decking area.
Inside, the property is in immaculate condition with high quality finishes throughout. The lounge is to the front of the house with an impressive open fireplace and an office/study area. This room is spacious and bright with windows to the front to take in the views.
The kitchen is very modern with stylish fitted units, solid wood counter tops and integrated appliances. Steps lead to the dining area which has a wonderful glass facade and solid walnut flooring with double doors that open onto the decking.
The master bedroom is on the ground floor and has fitted wardrobes and a large adjoining ensuite. There are two large double bedrooms upstairs with impressive ensuite bathrooms.
Viewing highly recommended!
Acc: Ent. hall, lounge, kit., dining, utility, 4 beds (3 ensuites), bath. OFCH. 176.5 sq.m. (1,900 sq. ft. approx.)
BER: C1 BER No. 109154609 Energy Performance Indicator: 162.4 kWh/m2/yr
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Waterford (International), 36.3 miles
- Cork (International), 67.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.