4 bedroom detached house for sale
Spain - Balearic Islands, Minorca, Port d Addia
like this property?Call: 01865 600018
- Large 4-bed house with garage and swimming pool in the pretty port village of Addaia.
- Quicksilver power boat (with trailer) and mooring in Addaia included in price, if required.
- Swimming pool surrounded by gardens, private sunbathing and dining terraces.
- Situated in quiet street, a few minutes walk to shops, restaurants⁄bars and marina.
- Off-road parking for at least two vehicles.
- Wood pellet burning stove.
- Furniture, fixtures and fittings included in price.
- Water softening system, and drinking water tap.
- Large satellite dish for television reception.
- The stunning beach of Arenal den Castell and the attractive village of Macaret are close by.
Quicksilver power boat (with trailer) and mooring in Addaia included in price.
The house consists of ground floor which has a large entrance hall, living room with wood pellet burning stove, bathroom with shower, large kitchen, and dining room leading to poolside area.
A spacious staircase leads to the first floor which has four bedrooms and two bathrooms, one of which is en suite. Two of the bedrooms have balconies, one with sea and country views and one which overlooks the pool area.
The swimming pool is surrounded by low maintenance landscaped gardens with private terraces for sunbathing and dining. Gardens have a full irrigation system.
There are established orange, lemon, fig and pomegranate trees in the garden, also a number of raised beds which have been used for growing vegetables.
The property also has a large garage. Currently this is divided into two workrooms but can easily be converted back into a full garage.
There is a large satellite dish for television reception and a wooden shed in the garden which is in good condition.
The property is in a quiet area on a one-way street, five minutes walk to local shops and restaurants⁄bars, and just a few minutes walk to the marina which also has a restaurant⁄bar.
The quicksilver power boat is nine years old, has been regularly maintained and is in good working order.
It is a short drive to one of the best beaches on the island, Arenal den Castell, and to the pretty fishing village of Macaret.
The property has been used solely as a residential property, but could also provide a holiday rental income.
- Menorca (International), 10.5 miles
- Palma de Mallorca (International), 84.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.