5 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Pedreguer, Valencia
like this property?Call: 01372 238243
As you approach this uniquely designed luxury villa the stunning views are apparent even before you arrive at the end of a quiet and very private cul-de-sac.
At the entrance you have electric gates and an intercom system, through the gates there is a parking area for 2 cars and steps down to the front entrance which leads to the
main living area.
On this main floor you have:
* wide living room with patio doors leading to a large nayer with panoramic views of the mountains, almonds and orange groves and a spectacular sea view
* dining room with a fantastic view of the mountains and orange groves, there is an arch with granite shelf separating the dining room and large kitchen
* fully fitted kitchen with spectacular views of the sea, almond trees, orange groves and the campo.
* toilet with a unique designed wash basin
* 2 storage rooms
* 2 double bedrooms, ideal for guests, both bedrooms have oak fitted wardrobes. One bedroom has beautiful mountain views with and a door leading onto the nayer.
* a high quality and elegant fully fitted bathroom serving the 2 double bedrooms
* a marble staircase leading to 3 double bedrooms
On this top floor with spectacular views you have:
* 3 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms with high quality en-suite bathrooms, the 3rd bedroom is currently used as an office/sitting room, each bedroom has specatular views, oak fitted wardrobes and patio doors leading to the
large top front and rear terraces where you can enjoy the views, sunbathing, or dining areas.
On the lower floor, you have:
* amazing views overlooking beautiful mountains, orange and almond groves and the sea
* large terraces
* a large swimming pool
* a fully tiled bathroom/shower
* a fully fitted 2nd kitchen with laundry facilities with the possibility of another bedroom
* wonderful patio with BBQ area
* is populated with beautiful trees
* both the front and rear of the villa has upper floor sunbathing/dining terraces
* Full central heating
* Hot and cold air conditioning
* Log Fire in the lounge
Viewing this unique villa is a must
Pedreguer is a small typical Spanish inland market town of the Costa Blanca North, an area known as the in the Marina Alta and is in the province of Alicante, Spain.
It is close to the E15 (AP7) on the Costa Blanca, Club de Golf La Sella and the port of Denia, is approx 84 kilometres from Alicante and Valencia airports and approx 45 kilometres from Benidorm.
The town has a small historic centre with an interesting town hall, church and a very impressive looking Policia Municipal building. Many of the façades of the houses are painted in vivid colours, which gives Pedreguer a lively appearance.
Pedreguer has escaped mass tourism and remains a typical Spanish town with narrow, winding streets yet it has a modern heart, along with every facility you need.
It is dominated by the mountain that acts as a backdrop to the town giving it an especially mild climate in the winter months. Agriculture and the production of leather goods are the main industries and the whole region is dotted with citrus, almond and olive groves.
The town of Pedreguer has become a haven for foreigners wishing to make it their home and a great number of properties have been bought by Germans, Scandinavians and English. Several businesses in the town are owned by foreigners.
Between Pedreguer and the sea is the Montgo Mountain (el Montgo). This mountain reaches 753 metres above sea level at its peak. In 1987 it was declared a national reserve due to the diversity of the wildlife and flora. many of the species of flora are endemic to the mountain,from the peak you can see Ibiza.
Denia is 10-15 minutes away and is one of the nicest coastal resorts on the Costa Blanca with its busy town, port and 2 beautiful marinas.
Dénia is a city in the province of Alicante, Spain, on the Costa Blanca halfway between Alicante and Valencia. Denia sits on the shores of the Mediterranean opposite the Balearic Islands and is backed by the impressive mountains of the Montgo Natural Park.
Denia also has 2 beautiful Marinas, a port where you can also catch the ferry to Ibiza, Formentor and Palma Majorca, wonderful bars, restaurants & clubs and exceptional views!
The old town is overlooked by the remains of the 11th century fortress castle which has stunning views out over the marinas, the natural park of Montgo and the Torre del Gerro both of which have marked walking trails to enjoy.
The old town has small narrow streets and plaza to wander around whist the impressively tree lined high street has many bars, restaurants and is the main shopping street.
Denia hosts many fiestas, but it is best know for the running of the bulls fiesta which takes place during July and has been declared as being of National Tourist Interest.
This historic Spanish town which, as stated by the World Health Organisation to be the healthiest climate in the world, has an excellent warm Mediterranean climate and incomparable coastline of clear waters and 20kms of sandy beaches. it is also the perfect choice for a holiday.
- Alicante (International), 49.5 miles
- Valencia (International), 55.7 miles
- Ibiza/San Josť (International), 72 miles
- Murcia-San Javier (International), 83.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.