4 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - Clonroche, Wexford
like this property?Call: 03339 396940
- Chance to finish to own specification. High spec on insulation and build quality.
- Super generous room sizes with perfect open-plan layout to ground floor.
- Mature trees add to character of stone finish. Gardens levelled and seeded.
- Detached Garage.Roller door on garage. Stone finish to garage and house.
- OFCH, condenser fuel efficient burner. Solar panels. Roller door on garage.
- NAP Plaster finish to walls. Insulation slab to all exterior walls.
- Painted throughout. Doors, skirting and architraves fitted and painted.
- Plumbed for stove and back boiler. Staircase fitted with oak hand rail.
- Kitchen allowance. Fireplace allowance.UPVC double glazing throughout.
- Full electrical and plumbing completed. Elevated views of surrounding countryside.
The property provides insulation standards, beautiful stonework and detached garage. All set on a fantastic mature site within 1.5km of the vibrant village of Clonroche.
this perfect family home not only has spacious bedrooms and 2 en-suites, but a study and generous living space as well. All of this within easy reach of Clonroche Village and Enniscorthy only just 14km from the property.
Offering good sized rooms, concrete floors for both thermal and sound insulation, this well-built property gives the benefit of modern standards while maintaining a traditional feel.
A new home built to superb specification that must be viewed.
- Waterford (International), 24.1 miles
- Dublin (International), 70.7 miles
- Cork (International), 86.3 miles
- Shannon (International), 94.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.