4 bedroom villa for sale
Turkey - Mugla, Bodrum, Torba
like this property?Call: 03339 395469
- 4 Bedroom Villa currently laid out as 2 separate units
- Offers flexible living arrangements
- Spacious bright rooms with large windows
- Private Swimming pool & large sunbathing terrace
- Panoramic Sea Views
- Close to beach & Torba Village amenities
- 5 Mins drive to the historical town of Bodrum
Perfectly presented detached triplex villa, with a private swimming pool and breathtaking sea views over the picturesque bay of Torba. Bodrum centre with its enchanting castle, marina and vibrant social life is only 5km away. In Torba you can enjoy the fresh 'catch of the day', or take a boat trip to the surrounding bays whilst soaking up the sun. This traditional fishing village has managed to retain its charm with plentiful pine forests, and some of Bodrum's most beautiful bays. The villa is close to all local amenities and has excellent local transport links to the rest of the peninsula.
The villa is in an elevated position on a private complex, offering stunning sea views over Torba Bay. The main entrance to the villa is on the split level. The open plan living and dining area are on the ground floor. This large light living space has picture windows and a built in fire place, perfect for year round living. There is also a modern offset kitchen. Patio doors lead to the 110 m2 terraced private garden and swimming pool. The top floor hosts the master bedroom and a further terrace with panoramic sea views. The second double bedroom offers ample storage space, and is also utilised as an office.
The spacious ground floor apartment has it's own separate entrance, terrace and car parking space. It offers 2 double bedrooms, a large salon & a modern family bathroom.
THE BODRUM PENINSULA is situated on the south west coast of Turkey and is by far the prettiest area on the South Aegean coastline.
Bodrum is unique as it caters for such diverse interests. You can experience traditional Turkish life only minutes away from the hustle and bustle of a modern resort. The resorts of Bodrum and Gumbet offers a vibrant nightlife for the young and the energetic and are a shoppers' paradise, whilst there are many other resorts and charming fishing villages offering peace and tranquility. Watersport enthusiasts are more than catered for. Many of the resorts offer parasailing, windsurfing, canoeing, snorkelling, banana boats and ringos. Divers from all over the world enjoy exploring the waters around Bodrum and there is something for both beginners and advanced divers. There are many Diving schools offering internationally accredited courses and who act as dive guides.
For those of you who would like to play a round of golf in Bodrum Turkey, there is a course in Tuzla and in Ortakent.
The area is steeped in history and this is still evident right across the peninsula. Take time to visit the more obvious sites such as St. Peter's Castle, The Mausoleum, The Amphi Theatre and Myndos Gate.
There are various ways are to explore the peninsula. You can cover the whole peninsula by car in just a few hours by following the coastal road. Daily Gullet cruises, available from most resorts, visit some of the beautiful bays and coves. Alternatively, you can visit each village individually by public transport called a Dolmus.
The sun shines endlessly in Bodrum and after sundown you will enjoy the millions of stars in the clear sky. There is no humidity, and rain in Bodrum during the summer (April to October) is a very rare occurance. There is no 'winter' in Bodrum, frost and snow never touches the Aegean. Of course, we do have rain in 'winter' but mostly the days are sunny and bright. You have to experience it to truly appreciate the attraction of Bodrum.
Prime Property Solutions (PPS Emlak) is a fully licensed, independent Real Estate Agency based in Bodrum, Turkey. We have been established since 2005 and have an in depth knowledge and understanding of the Bodrum property market.
Whilst buying a property in Turkey is relatively straightforward, it is very different from the UK & European processes and can therefore be confusing and daunting for those who are not fully conversant with the Turkish process and who do not speak the native language. At PPS, our Property Consultants are British nationals who have lived in Turkey for many years and speak English & Turkish so there are no language barriers to contend with. We pride ourselves on our high moral values and strong work ethics and are here to help & advise you on every aspect of buying a property in Bodrum.
7 Reasons why you should choose Prime Property Solutions (PPS)....
1. We are a local company with an excellent understanding and knowledge of the Bodrum Peninsula
2. We do not have expensive UK offices which means you get the best price possible
3. More than 95% of our portfolio is exclusive to PPS so there are no 3rd party agents involved
4. Our portfolio is predominantly resale properties owned by British & European nationals. As they are generally priced is GBP/Euro there are no Turkish Lira currency fluctuations to contend with
5. Our Property Consultants have a solid understanding of the local culture but with the expertise and understanding of overseas buyers and their expectations
6. All of our sales are conducted in a professional manner with complete transparency
7. Our clients' testimonials speak for themselves !
- Bodrum-Milas (International), 15.5 miles
- Dalaman (International), 81.4 miles
- Adnan Menderes (International), 85.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.