4 bedroom village house for sale
Italy - Pistoia, Pistoia, Tuscany
like this property?Call: 03339 396142
The property, which needs a complete restructuring intervention (except the roof which was recently remade), housed the workshop of the papal estate of Villa Rospigliosi (comprised of the neighbouring papal palace and chapel, commissioned by Pope Clemente IX of Gian Lorenzo Bernini, designer of the Vatican's St Peter's Square and Piazza Navona's Four Rivers fountain in Rome), today a reknown location for weddings and events, as well as the only starred restaurant of the Province of Pistoia.
- Florence (INTERNATIONAL), 16.2 miles
- Peretola (INTERNATIONAL), 16.4 miles
- Galileo (INTERNATIONAL), 30.9 miles
- Borgo Panigale (INTERNATIONAL), 46.6 miles
- Marina di Campo (INTERNATIONAL), 87 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.