3 bedroom apartment for sale
Germany - Friedrichshain, Berlin
like this property?Call: 03339 397654
- Spacious living/dining-room area (approx. 28 sq m)
- Parquet flooring if desired
- Underfloor heating - district heating
- Top-quality master bathroom with brandname fittings
- Additional bathroom with shower
- Ceiling heights of around 2.70 m
- Your own cellar space
- Barrier-free elevator reaches all stories and the underground garage
- Optional underground garage parking spot
With the creation of BOX SEVEN, built on the former industrial site at the intersection of Boxhagener Straße / Holteistraße / Weserstraße, a rich urban quarter is being created with a pleasant mix of residential, commercial, and convenient infrastructure. The centerpiece is the public urban garden that stands in the center of the individual buildings.
"Quartier D" consists of 83 apartments for purchase currently being sold off. The neighborhood has something for everyone, from individuals looking for a small refuge in the busy metropolis, to families looking for green space for their children to play, but who still want to enjoy all the amenities of the capital near their front door.
In Friedrichshain-and especially in high-demand neighborhoods, like the area around Traveplatz-exciting diversity, calm relaxation, and a grown-up neighborhood environment form a symbiosis. Here, in your immediate surroundings, you can find shopping destinations, schools, and restaurants, and thanks to the excellent public transit, you can reach any destination in Berlin quickly.
A bus line (240) and two tram lines (21, M13) stop directly in the new quarter. You can also reach the ring-line Ostkreuz and the S-Bahn and U-Bahn station Frankfurter Allee in minutes on foot.
The seller has not yet received an energy certificate. Potential buyers will automatically be informed as soon as the energy certificate is available and given a copy of the certificate.
- Tempelhof (International), 5.4 miles
- Tegel (International), 11.4 miles
- Schönefeld (International), 16.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.