3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Javea, Alicante, Valencia
like this property?Call: 03339 390730
- Costa Blanca
- Bioclimatic house
- Luxury villa
- Open views
- Golf Club
2. Detail Closing of Sculptor Antonio Mari Enclosures Iron outdoor patios overlooking Main facade are an exclusive design by artist Tony Mari, who has carved Hierro forest moving billowing in the wind, giving the facade and outdoor patios a unique and exclusive artistic flair becoming the facade in a work of art exposed.
3. Indoor Playgrounds The Courtyards are generated in the spaces and internal habitat house airflows for the house to breathe all their nature, we have included in these mirrors water spaces and a sheet of steel cut as water curtain in the yard Kitchen, generating sensations of calm and unique and private way to enjoy nature and breathe pure being.
4. Glass Gallery This gallery is designed to communicate the daytime area night area of the house, dividing the house into two perfectly separate areas, through this gallery have given visibility to all the intermediate court which crosses throughout the house to the end climbing the stairs to the outside terraces that are located on top of the house. This gallery is the inner artery, a hallway with life and identity and lots of light that forms a habitat itself.
5. Cimenea Fireplace quality of the German Sparthem house is a unique piece, we wanted to run away from artificial forms and have chosen to impregnate the home of a natural environment and thus opted for a fireplace, provided with a glass on the front of the room to watch the fire as an element, the glass has the "guillotine" motion to gain access easily to the loading of firewood in the box and enjoy optimal viewing.
6. Stone wall down the hall This element represents the essence of the house that passes outside to inside. We have used the same stone rodeno but we have sealed the gaps between the stones to give it a more polished detail and finer than the exterior finish.
7 Salon / Dining Room and Kitchen This space of nearly 70 m2 is a completely open space, and we did not want to build architectural barriers, and the whole was a single habitat combining the different environments in a single concept, interacting the different activities and the living room with its fireplace and patio has an open view of the intermediate zone of the Great round dining table illuminated in turn by the Crystal Gallery, right next to the magnificent and generous kitchen with island and bar for four visually ends on the outside patio the sheet of water at the end falling almost 5 meters high. So from the living room sofa you have a spectacular other more private with waterfall view dining room, kitchen and two patios one overlooking the Montgo.
8. Bedrooms and Bathrooms 3 bedrooms, each with a distinct dimension, small, medium and large suite, each with a unique character, each attached bath space with large glass surfaces and visually connected to an outer area of the central courtyard with water mirrors outdoor shower giving that sense of peace, well-being and amplitude in space. The master bedroom with dressing area, has as its main element the two roof heights, an architectural caraterística that gives a unique and very visual generosity differentiating this Bedroom / Owners Suite of rest, where the shower and bathroom space part decoration of the room, lacking walls and visual obstacles, crystals separators provide an entry area of spectacular natural light.
9. Interior Parquet Floor The entire floor of the interior of the house is provided with parquet floor and radiant floor heating. We wanted to convey a feeling of natural well we have obtained through the parquet, both visually and feeling, creating a pleasant atmosphere that conveys natural warmth.
10. Stairs At the end of the central interior courtyard, we wanted to be very generous with the element of the stairs and so we have built a staircase with 12 steps very flat, comfortable, in a very wide footprint for comfort also for the elderly, also the width of the climb the stairs is a unique generosity, each measuring 21 meters long by almost 2 meters wide, the lled lighting is positioned on each side of each step illuminating every step and giving the stairway an identity as an element substantial house.
11. Shower and toilet outside, storeroom and machine room. Indispensable the service area for a house. We have separated in an absolutely independent space of the main house, taking advantage of the space left us the construction itself to intelligently locate a service area where you install the zone of washers, dryers, irons, dressing room with shower and toilet for outdoor use and guest house and pool pumps.
12. upper terraces The upper terrace located on the roof of the house and gives access to the pool is 60 m2, have chosen a ruboso stoneware high quality and also we have built on a floating surface of open joint, for two reasons essentially. When it rains the open joint absorbs all the water and therefore never have outdoor terraces accumulation and maintenance very easy. The other reason lies in the philosophy of well-being when walking barefoot on a surface, having got the feel of a smooth ride and somewhat flexible generating a feeling of warmth and softness in every step.
13. pool The element of the pool was key to getting the house even further out unique and special. We have chosen to build a pool of very generously sized 50 m2 and STAINLESS STEEL, only a depth of 1.25 m and with an area of beds hydro massage with spectacular skyline views sunset of Javea with a unique view to the Montgo. Pool feature offers easy maintenance, warranty 30 years without cracks or joints to repair and exclusivity of steel as an innovative, flexible and cutting-edge material. The steel itself reflected every day a different color depending on the shadows generated by the nature itself, a real treat for the senses.
14. THE CLOUD 50% of the surface of the outer upper house is covered by a "cloud" to three meters anchored height and stretched over masts Stainless Steel, a semi flexible and resistant to inclement weather revolutionary fabric, with a studiously and specifically designed to offer the least resistance to Mediterranean breezes will generate opportunities for shade and protection, being useful in summer to protect from the sun's rays and in winter to protect from rain, humidity and wind, producing a micro bio weather in open and protected areas under the Cloud Summer will 10 degrees difference between the outside and the area covered by the cloud, giving the house in general quality possible temperature to achieve in any other construction, with thus saving energy means that element throughout the year. The element of NUBE is undoubtedly the great hallmark of this project has gone from strength to strength and is now once completed a work of architectural art based on welfare, feelings and the particular Bio Climate reaching higher levels of energy efficiency in the market. Chart Energy Efficiency 15. surfaces The house is located in an urban plot of 1000 m2 in the urbanization Native-Life of Jávea next to the Natural Park Granadella. The useful floor area of the house is 300 m2. The pool of 60 m2 of water surface and the outside terrace is 65 m2.The central courtyard, the artery ventilation of interior spaces has an area of 60 m2 and can design each client with generosity environments very different for each zone before and after the Crystal Gallery patio. The open area of the living / dining / kitchen has a surface of 59 m2 that is surrounded by two patios each of 36 m2 and the other 18 m2.separados by glass over 5 meters wide. The bedrooms have an area of: Small bedroom 21 m2, Bedroom 22 medium and large bedroom suite 30 m2. The house EL BOSQUE is an innovative conceptual construction, an introspective understanding by harmonizing the elements to give the house a unique sense of well-being, where we managed natural feelings, a unique climate bio and specified through the NUBE, achieving a milestone in indoor temperatures in both summer and winter, providing all stays of luxury nothing strident, focusing more on feelings than superficiality, using certain qualities, without conditions and without ephemeral idioms. A house lined with quality and warmth, a genuine masterpiece.NATIVE-LIFE urbanization in Jávea. HOME THE FOREST! Make an appointment and come see us, surely the tour will not leave you indifferent.
Plot size: 1 000
Housing area: 300
Javea, a city that deserves your attention.
Javea (in the Valencian language Xabia) is a small, charming Spanish resort on the north coast of the province of Alicante, Costa Blanca. Located 90 km from the island of Ibiza, 92 km from Alicante and 110 km from Valencia. Valencia and Alicante both host international airports.
The AP-7 (Motorway) will help you to get from the airport to the city in approximately one hour ("Autopista del Meditarráneo", Exit 62). Regular bus services will take you to the centre of Valencia, Alicante, Madrid and Barcelona, as well as the nearby towns of the coast.
Covering an area of 68.59 km ², according to the latest census conducted in 2012, has a population of 32,983 inhabitants, of which 53.1% are foreign nationals. The population increases to 150 000 people in the summer season.
The Montgo Mountain, with a height of 753 m., Is the area's most remarkable natural protector, which protects the town from the northern winds, supporting the unique local microclimate.
The region is host to capes such as "Cabo de la Nao", "Black Cape" and "San Martin", 2 small islands (Portichol and Descubridor), natural coves and beaches "Ambolo" and "Granadella" which have beautiful clean water. A true gift of nature that is necessary to visit and enjoy with beautiful panoramic views which can only be seen here.
Columbus, a navigator and local resident, said that there are only two beautiful places in the world. First being Javea, and the second, Rio de Janeiro.
The official languages are Spanish and Valencian. English is the most common foreign language, as Javea is one of the largest colony of English on the coast, 6 000 people. German is the second foreign language (about 2000 inhabitants), well ahead of the Dutch and the French, Italian and Russian. 85 nationalities live in this wonderful town, creating a special cosmopolitan atmosphere.
According to a study conducted with 90 years of research, the city is considered the second best for its microclimate in the world, after Rio de Janeiro. You can enjoy a pleasant temperature throughout the year, on average range from 18º to 24º. Proof of which is the fact that Javea is the chosen place of summer residence for both foreigners and national alike. Green is the dominant colour of the landscape. The city literally immersed in the pines trees that descend to the sea.
Javea is the first city mentioned in the chronicles of King Jaime II, due to the need of strengthening the southern lands, since the beginning of the XIV century the area has been marked by two conflicts: the 1296 war of Castile and the raids of the Moors from Granada (1304-1308).
In 1397 Javea became a city with its own council, but remains part of "marquesado de Denia".
In 1877 the gothic church of st. Bartolomé was constructed, this being the current epicentre of the city. Today characterizes Jávea with its whitewashed houses, iron trellises and lintels worked in a porous golden land called "tosca".
Javea Port had received concession for exports and imports of goods and fruit. This, combined with the natural bay protected from storms, led to the fact that the port has become the trigger of the local economy, especially on the import of wheat and then trade raisins. The economy of the population was based on rain fed crops: wheat, almonds, vines, carob and olive. Own production and import of wheat from Sicily led to the construction of mills.
Since the second half of the nineteenth century, the production, processing and export of raisins will become the engine of modernization, thanks to a strong increase in demand in the US markets, which lead to the emergence of local commercial bourgeoisie.
In the twentieth century, since the 60s, Javea has become an equal with Palma de Mallorca and Marbella for its prestige in elite tourism.
The fishing industry is still a valuable source of income, largely thanks to the natural harbour of the "Cabo de san Antonio". Javea has its own auction (Lonja), where fishermen sell freshly caught seafood.
Monuments and places of interest:
The most significant monument is the church of St. Bartholomew in the centre of the city. This church dates back to the XVI century. Its bell tower can be seen from anywhere in the city.
In order to protect the city from approaching pirates several towers were built along the coast, which served as lookouts. The city currently preserves 2 watch towers in excellent condition, one of which is located in Portitxol, and the other in Ambolo and is privately owned (closed to visitors).
The Church of "La Virgen del Loreto", is also a city monument but is constructed in a more modern style, made of materials of the old church port. This modern church is unique in its dome, like a keel boat. And if you climb the hill of San Antonio, you will see that the exterior columns remind you of an octopus.
On the smooth plane going towards the "cabo de San Antonio" you can find the monastery of the "Virgen de los Ángeles", a monastery of the order of the "Jerónimos" and run by a single monk who takes upon himself to give mass, weddings and takes communions.
You can also find, "Los Molinos", windmills from the fourteenth century and the Montgo Nature Reserve.
- Alicante (International), 55.3 miles
- Valencia (International), 59.7 miles
- Ibiza/San José (International), 64.3 miles
- Murcia-San Javier (International), 88.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.