- Five minutes to ICW and Lemon Bay by boat
- Almost every room has spectacular water views
- Raised ceiling, upgraded lighting & ceiling fans
- Stainless appliances, wood cabinets and plantation shutters
- Open floor plan is perfect for entertaining guests
- Relax on your pavered patio and enjoy the wildlife
- Virtual wall of windows showcasing water views
- Furnishings are negotiable
- Located close to restaurants, live entertainment and shopping.
- Neighborhood boat ramp is available for anominal annual fee
Don't let the name fool you. With manatees in your back yard, wide water views, 5 minutes to the ICW & Lemon Bay by boat, this is not like any creek you've ever experienced! When you enter this incredible home, the spectacular panoramic water views immediately take your breath away, and no expense was spared with the complete renovation, both inside and out, over the last three years. It looks brand new! The upgrades include a raised ceiling, upgraded lighting & ceiling fans, stainless appliances, wood cabinets, plantation shutters, designer window treatments, beautifully tiled living & bath areas, newer windows, newer roof, and a pavered walkway out to your boat lift. The open split floor plan provides privacy when you have guests, but be warned, they may never leave! Designed to take full advantage of the stunning water views, big water is in sight almost everywhere you look. Curl up with a morning cup of coffee in the spacious Florida room as you plan your day and enjoy your view through this virtual room of windows. Splash your boat and minutes later you are in the Bay; minutes after that you are heading through Stump Pass to The Gulf of Mexico and beautiful beaches! After a full day on the water, enjoy the local wildlife and solitude as you relax on your pavered patio. Ready for some nightlife or entertaining at home? Local restaurants, live entertainment and shopping are all nearby. AND, a neighborhood boat ramp is available for a nominal annual fee. This is Salt Life at its best!