- Large water supply available, all amenities supplied
- A Council driven development
- Ranging from 2,020sqm to 12,392sqm - 16 to choose from
- Food and technology based businesses and support industries
- 16 freehold lots sized from 2,020sqm to 12,392sqm (more or less) - Direct State Highway 2 access to two ports - Situated midway between three of New Zealand's major cities - Site blends itself well for food and technology based business and support industries - Large water supply available - All amenities supplied and lots are ready for development Relocate your business to the large modern Hauraki Park. Hauraki Park is a council driven development reflecting their views to support business, growth and development in the Hauraki region. Excellent access to major ports, 108km from Ports of Auckland and 98km to Ports of Tauranga. Hauraki Park is an easy commute from both Hamilton City and Auckland International Airport. With a large ice cream factory development underway on neighbouring property, Hauraki Park is already recognised as being in a prime central location. Situated just off State Highway 2 within a 10 minute drive of Thames, Paeroa and Ngatea allowing for a large labour pool, Hauraki Park offers huge potential with its central location and a council committed to seeing this development progress. Do your sums and you will find it hard to beat Hauraki Park on value for money with its central location and excellent square metre rate allowing for cost effective development.