2 bedroom house for sale
Cyprus - Kato Paphos, Paphos
like this property?Call: 03339 395503
- Plot Size: 249 sq.m. - Covered Area: 110 sq.m. - Title Deeds - 150 m to sea
- Sea View & Mountain View. Walk-in Pool. Mature semi-tropical garden with irrigation.
- Stylish contemporary interior. Living room extending to garden and pool
- Custom designed galley kitchen with glass breakfast bar. Fully equipped
- Downstair bedroom opens to garden terrace
- Private roof terrace with 360 views to sea and hills
Discover Prime Real Estate - Best holiday investment in Paphos 9% return. You are in a quiet private cul-de-sac within 150 m to the sea in the prestigious residential pocket between Paphos Lighthouse and the Elysium Hotel. The Tombs of of the Kings archaeological site is nearby too.
For convenience plus, the Kings Avenue Mall is within few minutes walk where you find first class shopping and dining venues. Each morning take the seaside track to the old castle and the harbour and treat yourself to breakfast! Take the bus home from the Tombs of the Kings Avenue.. it's that simple!
The ground floor offers a custom designed, open-plan kitchen/living area with views to the pool on one side and covered al-fresco dining terrace surrounded by arches and private garden. The dining terrace overlooks the pool as well.
The ground floor also offers a spacious double bedroom with its own extended pergola garden terrace and voluminous built-in wardrobes.
The first floor accommodates an elegant and generous master bedroom suite and expansive scenic balcony (half under pergola)
There is also a discreetly sheltered, private roof terrace a unique venue for that perfect tan and 360 panoramic scenery!
The villa is chic, stylish, uncompromisingly sophisticated and could easily grace the cover of a fashion magazine. Make it yours…Cosseted leisure and sophisticated living... you deserve it. Quiet residential pocket.
Follow this link to see how delighted the clients have been to visit this beautiful home
Fantastic rental opportunity with 9% return.
Viewing a must!
- Pafos (International), 5.1 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 66 miles
- Larnaka (International), 68.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.