2 bedroom apartment for sale
France - Alpe d`Huez, Isère, Rhone Alps
like this property?Call: 03339 395502
- Ski-in ski-out luxury apartments & chalets next to Alpe d'Huez centre
- Reduced legal fees & up to 80% finance available very low rates
- Exclusive 5* facilities Spa, swimming pools, sauna, massage, restaurants, gym
- Apartments 1 to 5 bedrooms (some with sauna) & three detached chalets
- Exceptional skiing and dual season resort
Furthermore these properties are 30% lower-priced than equivalent new development currently marketed in Alpe d'Huez.
1 TO 5-BEDROOM APARTMENTS & DETACHED CHALETS FROM 182,160€, new luxury complex on the slopes comprising luxury apartments, a 5* hotel with Spa as well as three detached chalets. 500m2 dedicated to relaxation and your wellness with swimming pools, hammam, sauna, Valmont Swiss Spa, massage area, two restaurants (one fine dining & a brasserie/wine bar with panoramic terrace) and more…
WE CAN FINANCE THESE APARTMENTS UP TO 80% WITH VERY LOW EURO MORTGAGE RATES BELOW 2% FIXED 20 YEARS.
-53 ski-in ski-out apartments
-Unrestricted views across the Grand Domaine ski area
-Immediate access to ski area
-A few minutes walk to village centre
-Fully-managed rental & tax-free income
-With the slope on your doorstep, this is ideal as a family home. Also a kid's club and nursery is available on site for parents.
Examples of prices including fully-equipped, kitchen, bathrooms, ski locker & private underground parking
-1 double bedroom apartments 182,160€ to 217,310€
-2 bedroom apartments 234,125€ to 369,188€
-3 bedroom apartments 351,850€ to 421,700€
-4 bedroom apartments 445,494€ to 582,084€ (some with sauna)
-5 bedroom apartments Duplex 706,740€ to 789,927€
-Exclusive detached chalets on instructions: PRICE ON REQUEST
Similar new development in Alpe d'Huez (without furniture) currently markets between 7,900€/m2 and 11,276€ when Daria-I-Nor is between 4,400€/m2 and 5,700€/m2. We are 44.30% below on average in terms of price.
The purchase options:
1) For investors: full 20% VAT rebate on price combined with guaranteed rental income (similar to a buy-to-let)
2) Holiday budget option: full 20% VAT rebate on price combined with guaranteed rental income and a holiday budget to stay in your apartment between 2-3 weeks a year
3) Maximum discount option with maximum use: full 20% VAT rebate on price combined extra discount on purchase price (30% discount on price with VAT) and 6 week allowance to stay in your apartment each year (3 weeks winter + 3 weeks summer). We offer this formula only on a few selected apartments, please contact us for more info.
4) 2 week option anytime: full 20% VAT rebate on price combined with guaranteed rental income and 2 weeks a year stay anytime. We offer this formula only on a few selected apartments, please contact us for more info.
This is for a duration of 11 years, guaranteed with no obligation to renew. The apartments are freehold from day one.
Delivery: 4th quarter 2018
Fine dining restaurant on site & brasserie with extensive lounge terrace opening up onto the breathtaking scenery
Room service available
Fine dining restaurant
Terrace and Lounge service
Wine bar & Brasserie restaurant also available
SKI SHOP ON SITE
Your own ski shop on site for better service and to attend you and your family .
*Special discounts for owners
BUYING THESE APARTMENTS OFF-PLAN
DEPOSIT TO RESERVE A PROPERTY IS ONLY 5,000€
EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS (WHEN YOU WILL HAVE TO START PAYING): JUNE 2017 AT EARLIEST
THEN YOU MAKE STAGE PAYMENTS BASED ON CONSTRUCTION ADVANCEMENT UNTIL DELIVERY 4TH QUARTER 2018
WE CAN FINANCE UP TO 80% WITH EURO MORTGAGE RATES BELOW 2%
WELCOME TO ALPE D'HUEZ
The high altitude resort where you can ski in summer. With plans to link Alpe d'Huez to Les 2 Alpes as well as Les Sybelles, the future is bright with a ski domain that would be even bigger and better than 3 Valleys. Alpe d'Huez forms part of the fabulous Alpe d'Huez Grand Domaine Ski Area' combining the resorts of Alpe d'Huez, Auris-en-Oisans, Huez-en-Oisans, Oz-en-Oisans and Vaujany into one giant, heavenly playground.
Alpe d'Huez has been one of the first resorts to bring back summer skiing into it's catalogue of summer activities.
From airports by car:
99kms from Grenoble
220kms from Geneva
150kms from Lyon*
*Alpe d'Huez ski resort now even easier to access following the introduction of a new Eurostar route direct from London to Lyon that takes just 4hrs 41mins.
The summer sees tourists arrive from around the world to explore the numerous alpine activities available such as mountain biking, climbing, hiking, paragliding and rafting. Also popular is the natural swimming pool as well as the adventure park.