3 bedroom terraced house for sale
Cyprus - Pissouri, Limassol
like this property?Call: 03339 395503
- Title Deeds - Covered Area 116 sq.m. Covered terrace 29 sq.m. - Plot Size 195 sq.m - Built 2007
- Southerly Orientation with Panoramic Views to the Sea & Hills
- Open-Plan Living Area / Separate Elegant Kitchen / Fully Furnished
- Generous Double Bedrooms / Master with En-suite & Balcony
- Private Pool / Grand Entertainment Terrace / Pergola
- Double Glazing / Air Conditioning / Fly Screens / Quality Blinds
- Pressurised Water System / Full Bathroom / Guest WC
- Private Parking
Add a private pool with unspoilt view across the vine filled valleys to the west and a cool breeze; you have the recipe for a fantastic lifestyle home, ideal as a spacious holiday retreat or a permanent Cyprus residence in a great location.
Entry is via a handsome door which opens into a hallway leading on to large open plan living space. The views are on full display from every corner of the property due to the expansive patio windows which frame the unspoilt vista. To the left you enter a separate, newly fitted kitchen with all modern conveniences. A small archway from the kitchen to the dining area also ensures that you enjoy the view whilst preparing your Mediterranean delights.
Leading through the large patio doors you find yourself admiring the quality decking where al-fresco dining and relaxed living have been fully catered for with a modern shade for those sunny days.
Upstairs off a pretty, bright hallway there are three double bedrooms with quality wooden floors, where you can enjoy the view whilst relaxing or taking a siesta. All the bedrooms have a balcony ensuring your visitors have a private outdoor space to enjoy during their visit. The large family bathroom has an immaculate white suite.
This beautifully maintained home with its exceptional building quality is a must see for the size, the views and the fantastic village location.
- Pafos (International), 12.7 miles
- Larnaka (International), 54.8 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 56.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.