- 3 bed main house plus 2 bed gite
- Glorious gardens of over 1.3 acres with above ground pool
- Walk to village and short drive to popular Jonzac
- Oil fired central heating and double glazing to most windows
- Outbuilding including garaging, workshop and pool house
- Stunning 3 bed family home with beautifully presented 2 bed gite
Situated a short drive from the popular spa town of Jonzac with it's range of shops, bars and restaurants sits this delightful charentaise stone property boasting 3 bedrooms in the main house and a further 2 bedrooms in the attached gite, all set in a rural location with 5300m² of gardens. The property has been the subject of great improvement by the current owners to include double glazing to most windows and oil fired central heating yet retains a lot of charm and character particularly in the gite with it's exposed stone walls and beams. Externally the property is approached from the quiet lane via it's own double gates leading to a large gravelled parking and turning area. There is a large garage with ample height for a good sized mobile home as well as a further workshop, outside WC and shower room. The glorious gardens are mainly laid to lawn interspersed with a variety of mature trees, backing on to open fields with plenty of space for an in ground pool.The property offers the opportunity to have a fabulous spacious home as well as a possible income from day one.