1 bedroom apartment for sale
Cyprus - Kato Paphos, Paphos
like this property?Call: 03339 395503
- Residential/Holiday Garden Apartment on Exclusive Boutique Project with Views to the Sea
- Title Deeds
- Communal Pool & Gardens / Communal Fees €600 p.a.
- Double Glazing / Fly Screens / Air Conditioning / Ceiling Fans / Bedroom Shutters
- Security System / Private Parking / Fully Furnished
- Open Plan Living Room with Terrace
- Luxury Bathrooms / Galley Kitchen
- Covered Area 69 sq.m. - Built 2005
An immaculately maintained resort, it is clear that the homeowners are proud of their space from the entrance to the pool terrace and the communal areas to the individual entrances lined with mature planting, this is a luxury space you will not want to leave.
The architecture of the project is reminiscent of the eclectic urban area which focuses on the long central promenade of park-like setting for the recreational enjoyment of the immediate neighbourhood.
The long line of buildings either side are diverse in design and colour schemes which give the development a modern, laid back feel. The Aphrodite Gardens luxury apartment features an open plan living room which opens to a large living room terrace facing the central courtyard.
Access to the apartment is from the side street where each unit has private parking near the given unit. In this instance you have your parking just outside your front door.
From the small entry hall we have on one side a stylish bright bedroom and the other, a well-appointed elegant bathroom.
A few steps inside and you will find yourself in a large open plan living room with an elegant, fully equipped galley kitchen.
Aphrodite Gardens is located just 800 m from the beach, has easy access to the centre of town and is in easy walking distance of the Paphos Harbour and the Kings Avenue Mall. You will love your apartment, the project and the location…everything is handy, so much to see and... make new friends…no chance to feel blue!
- Pafos (International), 5.1 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 66 miles
- Larnaka (International), 68.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.