4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Spain - Mijas-Costa, Málaga, Andalusia
like this property?Call: 03339 391126
- Solar Panel for hot water and air condition hot/cold
- Alarm system and safety door
- Underfloor Heating in Bathrooms
- Double glazing, Marble floors
- Fully fitted kitchen
The first Phase is already sold out. In the Second Phase of all homes are set on two floors and basement, all with 4 bedrooms, now in construction.
The external appearance endeavors to resemble that of a typical Andalusian building and the layout offers privacy and security.
The internal design offers large open spaces, with high ceilings and seeking maximum solar orientation. All materials and equipments utilized in construction are of maximum quality, with sound and thermal isolation inclusive of solar energy for the supply of hot water, seeking maximum energetic qualification.
Provided that the purchase will have been agreed with sufficient timing, buyers will be able to incorporate their own choice of materials and colors.
All homes have private parking, storage and toilet in the basement and private garden and access to the communal pool and entertainment area.
These properties have been designed to be utilized as a holiday home or even as a permanent residence. They consist of a very solid investment for the future.
Insulation: Thermal and acoustic insulation through anti-dampness wrought, walls with insulation chambers and double-glazing Climalit type.
Floors: Marble floors and or parquet in rooms, terraces with clay-tyles, concrete on parking areas.
Kitchen: Fully fitted kitchen, with refrigerator-freezer, hot plates and electric oven, fumes extractor, microwave, dish washer and washing machine.
Bathrooms with marble and ceramic tiling. Top make bathroom fitting with single-touch taps incorporated.
Heating: Cold-Hot air-condition, underfloor heating in bathrooms. Solar system heating for hot water.
All homes have basement with a bathroom, storage room and individual garage.
Others: Home Electronic Inter-com and security door. Installing of alarm.
Comunity pool and prívate gardens.
Perfect Location only a few minutes from the Beach, 10 minutes to Fuengirola centre and 15 min to Marbella. Malaga Airport only 20 minutes.
The advantage here is that the prices are now cheaper when you buy off-plan. When the houses will be finished the price will be already about 30% more expensive.
4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Ground Floor and First Floor 142m2 + Basement 57m2, Terrace 17m2 and Garden of 35m2
PRICE: 435.526 € (6.000 Reservation, when the construction start 30% Payment, ALL PAYMENTS ARE SECURED WITH AN INDIVIDUAL BANK GUARANTEE, the rest of 70% not until the house is finished)
- Málaga (International), 25.4 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 72 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.