- private entrance
- private front yard
- gated community
This characteristic 2 bedroom 2 bathroom country residence has been converted from part of the original Mill of the historic estate called Palazzo Rufini. Palazzo Rufini was in 1200 an observation tower standing on the border of the dukedom of Della Cornia. During the centuries that followed, the solitary tower underwent various re-adaptations and was made into a palace, then into border-lodgings, a hunting lodge and a horse-changing station for wayfarers on their way to Perugia. It was bought by the Rufini family in 1880 and became a flourishing agricultural estate dedicated to the cultivation of the mulberry tree for the silk-worm. It then simply became the summer country villa. The estate is still run by the Rufini family who implement rigorous organic farming which concentrates prevalently on the cultivation of olives.
The sale includes exclusive ownership of a lovely stone paved terrace accessibile from the property and bordered with lush hedges. It also includes Private parking space within the enclosed estate.