3 bedroom apartment for sale
Malta - Mellieha
like this property?Call: 03339 391189
- Fully Furnished: Living Room 3 x Leather Sofas, 48" LCD TV, Music Centre
- Dinging Area: Large Solid Wood Expanding Table, 6 Chairs, Sideboard
- Kitchen: Bespoke Units built by Gozotian Carpenter - Red Beech Doors
- Kitchen: Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Dishwaser, Halogen Hob, Double Oven
- Master Bedroom: Ensuite with Bath, Heated Towel Radiator, Double Bed, Large Wardrobes, Blanket Box, Chest of Drawers (All Solid Pine), Cable TV, LCD TV, DVD player. Balcony.
- Second Bedroom: Ensuite with Shower, Heated Towel Radiator, Twin Beds, Large Wardrone, Blanket Box, Chest of Drawers, Cable TV, LCD TV, DVD Player. Balcony.
- Third Bedroom: Twin Beds, Large Wardrobe, Blanket Box, Chest of Drawers, Cable TV, LCD TV, DVD Player
- All Bedrooms, Living Area and Kitchen are fully Air Conditioned
- Fully Gated Residence; All Common Areas maintained by the Residence Administration Team maintaining a consistant environment
- Apartment Served with lift from the Pool/Sun Deck and underground Garage.
The apartment has been let for short term holiday lets since 2010 and gross returns have exceeded £12k per annum and enquiries and bookings are already being received for 2017. Aimed at the "Luxury" end of the market, it is equipped to a high standard providing Holiday Makers with an accommodation experience during their visit to Malta. Everything is included in the price to provide a "key ready" continuation of this option if required. The bed and bath linen is all high quality Egyptian Cotton and provides enough sets for "In Use", "In Wash", and "Spare"!
The layout of the apartment has all the spacious bedrooms and bathrooms at the "back" and the reception areas at the front - providing privacy and good separation for those requiring an early bedtime. Two of the bedrooms have their own Balconies with views over the landscaped grounds around the residence.
The kitchen is equipped with everything required; Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Dish Washer, Double Oven/Grill, Extractor Hood, Ceramic Hob, Microware and Fridge Freezer. The units were hand built be a Gozotian Carpenter with the solid wood doors made from Red Beech. The work tops are all marble. There is a wide selection of Pans, Cookware, Utensils, Plates, Glassware and small appliances e.g. Kettle, Coffee Maker, Toaster etc.
The living room has 3 leather sofas, 48" LCD TV, Cable TV, DVD Player, Music Centre, WiFi and Pay as you Go Telephone is connected. There is also a selection of DVDs and Books.
The Dining Area features a solid beech expandable table and chairs, and side board.
The apartment is fully airconditioned with the main compressor unit located in a machine room in the basement giving silent running and the abscence of ugly individual compressor units cluttering up balconies.
The Maltese people's favourite beach at Mellieha Bay is just a 15 minute stroll away; its long gentle slope into the water makes it one of the safest beaches around. Umbrellas and Sun Loungers can be hired at the beach. Buses run regularly past the end of the road leading to the residence and can be used to get and from the beach.
Along the water front there are numerous eateries which cater for all tastes with most including locally caught fish, pasta, meat, vegertarian - all at very reasonable prices.
The town of Mellieha is up a steep hill from the residence so a car or use of the local bus service is recommened and provides a further selection of good quality eateries and every facility required. This includes, but is not limited to Banks, Bakery, Greengrocers, Fishmonger, Butchers, Hardware Stores etc. The "Shoppers" Supermarket will delivery your chosen groceries free of charge the same afternoon if "shopped" and paid for in store before 13:00.
Mellieha is the last village before the port where the Ferry takes you over to Gozo - the port is about 15 minutes drive away and the Ferry Crossing takes about 25 minutes.
In addition there is an extra long 1 car garage available for sale at the price of Euros 15,000 - located on the 2nd level down in the underground garage it is conveniently located near the lift with ramp access.
Reason for Sale: A positive change in circumstances mean that the Owners are now planning to retire to Spain instead of Malta.
Contact with the Owners: Initial contact via Email is preferable as our DayTime Workplace had window films which block mobile signals. Provide us with your telephone number and we will be happy to call you back.
- Malta (International), 14.5 miles
- Malta (International), 15 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.