5 bedroom house for sale
les-andelys, Eure, France
like this property?Call: 03339 395808
Located near the Seine River, in a residential district of the little medieval city of Les Andelys in Higher-Normandy, famous for its Château-Gaillard and birthplace of Nicolas Poussin, leading painter of the French Baroque style...
Geographically also close to Vernon, Claude Monet's lovely house and garden in GIVERNY, quaint communities of Lyons-la-Forêt and Gisors on the wealthy Plateau du Vexin, an A13 motorway junction (7km) to Paris or Rouen within 60 minutes as well as the Normandy coast in Honfleur, Deauville (St-Gatien airport), Houlgate, Cabourg, Ouistreham (ferry)...
With easy access to all amenities close by,
- Leggett has 15000 more properties on its website with full virtual tours for viewing - our HO team speaks English and eight other languages - Leggett ref: 70200JDA27
- Paris (Beauvais) (INTERNATIONAL), 35.1 miles
- Paris (Charles de Gaulle) (INTERNATIONAL), 55 miles
- Paris (Orly) (INTERNATIONAL), 55.7 miles
- Le Havre (Octeville) (INTERNATIONAL), 62.7 miles
- Caen (Carpiquet) (INTERNATIONAL), 84.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.