1 bedroom ground floor flat for sale
Spain - Sabinillas, Málaga, Andalusia
like this property?Call: 03339 397622
The complex has two swimming pools, one of them for children, two paddle courts, pretty gardens and direct access to the promenade and 24 hour security. Includes garage.
The urbanization has a strategic location, as it is close to all services and at the same time shyly away from the noise of the center.
is located by the sea, in Sabinillas, where you can discover the magic of the Mediterranean Sea. In this area are the best luxury hotels on the coast. It is also the least built-up area, the quietest and best placed to continue savouring the authenticity of everything typically Spanish.
Its location, just few minutes from the centre make it a unique place to enjoy the convenience of going for a stroll around the marina, make use of the bike path, go for lunch or dinner at any of the typical restaurants in the neighborhood, etc..
This area is bringing peace and comfort thanks to its urban infrastructure, shops and businesses, and location.
On the aspect of education, the Costa del Sol is probably one of the most cosmopolitan areas of Spain and with the largest number of foreigners in residence, which means that gradually, some of the best and most renowned private schools have opened their doors, offering education from nursery to sixth form level, whether as boarding, day or bilingual schools.
Here is a summary of the main Private International Schools on the Coast from Kindergarten through to A Level:
• The International School At Sotogrande (Sotogrande).
• Aloha College (Marbella).
• Swan International Primary School (Marbella).
• The English International College (Marbella).
• Laude International School (San Pedro de Alcántara).
• San José School (San Pedro de Alcántara y Estepona).
• Sunny View School (Torremolinos).
• Juan Hoffmann German School (Marbella).
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 16.6 miles
- Málaga (International), 45.8 miles
- Jerez (International), 53.2 miles
- Sevilla (San Pablo) (International), 81 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.