3 bedroom commercial property for sale
Italy - Capalbio, Grosseto, Tuscany
like this property?Call: 03339 872526
- 123.6 acres (50 hectares)
- good investment opportunity
these are the main ingredients that make this property a special place
in the heart of Tuscan Maremma.
The lands cover a total surface area of nearly 50 hectares, divided mainly between vines and century old olive trees.
The grapes planted include local heirloom vines and old-world varieties.
Sangiovese, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Fiano, Vermentino, Alicante and Syrah. Vines are situated 90% facing southeast and the remaining 10% southwest. The vines are cultivated with a spurred cordon.
In the heart of the Montecucco DOCG region, immersed among hills, lined with rows of vines, by woods and olive trees, the Cantina, appearing from afar, suggests a new dimensions made of peace, quiet, and ancient rythms set by nature.
The cantina is composed of two parts: one completely underground and one above the ground.
The heart of this latter area is the wine bar enclosed in glass walls where the only available scenery is nature in her most beautiful expressions. In addition to it, the overground area includes a beautiful professional kitchen and a fully equipped conference room.
The villa offers visitors endless opportunities to experience the atmosphere of Tuscany's Maremma from up close. It has been restored in 2001 by the famous architect.
The house enjoys a peaceful hilltop position with a panoramic view of the surrounding countryside and is comprised by:
• a sitting room with a chimney and television
• a kitchen/dining room of a fine and elegant design, equipped with all
• technological necessities and with direct access to the external garden
• a master bedroom with a chimney and a bathtub
• a bedroom with two beds and the possibility to add a third one
• a bedroom with three beds
• two bathrooms with showers
• a washing room
The external area offers:
• a meticulously cared-for garden (3.5 hectares) with centuries old olive trees
• a 17 x 6 meter swimming pool with a hydromassage area and a solarium
The Cistern is an archaeological site of Etruscan origin, an inestimable vestige of antiquity a few kilometers away from the well known, Etruscan necropolis, Roman amphitheater, forum and civic basilica.
- Leonardo da Vinci (International), 99 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.