3 bedroom house for sale
New Zealand - Northland, Whangarei
like this property?Call: 03339 395601
- We believe this to be the pinnacle of properties currently available on Whangarei's coastline
- Secure garaging for two cars plus off street parking for a boat, camper and several other vehicles
- Featuring sumptuous open plan living with seamless flow to the outdoors plus a large private media room
- Solid concrete panels & flooring with native Tawa features and French Oak flooring
- A spectacular fusion of industrial design with refined modern style in a tranquil bush setting
- Across the Harbour taking in Parua Bay and the surrounding mountains
- Set well back from the road on a pristine 4ha of unspoilt native bush
A spectacular fusion of technology and style, this masterpiece sits beautifully nestled amongst four hectares of unspoilt native bush with mesmerising views across the Whangarei Harbour.
Of solid concrete panel construction, with French Oak and native Tawa accents, the home's unique design features two main buildings linked by an enclosed 'bridge' above the impressive formal entrance.
The first building accommodates the master suite plus an office on the upper level with a spacious home theatre, music room, lift and double garage below. The other comprises a superb entertainer's kitchen with full scullery and open plan living areas that link perfectly to the outdoors with stunning cantilevered decks. The ground floor hosts two guest suites with bathrooms and a shared kitchenette all opening onto paving and manicured lawns.
Designed to withstand the test of time, the owner set out to minimise environmental impact and showcase local talent with sustainable materials, all locally sourced where possible.
An impressive list of inclusions coupled with exquisite materials and unique design elements demonstrate the attention to detail. While the house sets out to impress, the setting for this stylish home will take your breath away.
Terraced gardens with substantial rock retaining lay the foundations for structured plantings and complement the natural majesty of the native bush setting.
This is a property surpassed by no other in the area and is the epitome of executive top tier living with bush, birdsong and breathtaking water views in its own private gated sanctuary.
To take a virtual 3D tour of this exceptional property copy & paste the following URL into a new window:
- Auckland (INTERNATIONAL), 92.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.