4 bedroom detached house for saleSornbeg Cottage, Galston
Offers in Excess of £245,000
- Family detached cottage
- Hall, lounge, dining room
- Dining kitchen, 4 beds
- Shower room, bathroom
- DG, LPG heating, gardens
Seldom available family size detached cottage situated in delightful rural location. Entrance vestibule, L shape reception hall, large lounge with patio doors and hardwood flooring, dining room, dining size kitchen, 4 bedrooms, shower room & bathroom, DG, LPG heating, gardens, garage. EPC rating = F
Allen and Harris are delighted to offer to the market this family size detached cottage with a rural setting enjoying open countryside views to all sides.
The accommodation comprises entrance vestibule, reception hall, large lounge with patio doors to the rear gardens, dining room, dining size kitchen, four bedrooms shower room and family size bathroom.
The property is further enhanced by LPG central heating, double glazing, large gardens to the front and rear. There is a detached garage and off road parking for several cars to the side.
Galston is within 2 miles from the property, providing a selection of amenities including shops, schools and transport services. Kilmarnock is also within 10 miles of the property. The M77 motorway provides links throughout Ayrshire and into Glasgow if required.
Entrance Hall 10' 3" x 6' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.01m )
Lounge: 23' 1" x 13' ( 7.04m x 3.96m )
Dining Room 13' 4" x 9' 3" ( 4.06m x 2.82m )
Kitchen: 16' 8" x 9' 7" ( 5.08m x 2.92m )
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 12' 10" ( 4.42m x 3.91m )
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 13' 1" ( 4.42m x 3.99m )
Bedroom Three 13' 9" x 9' 2" (restricted height) ( 4.19m x 2.79m (restricted height) )
Bedroom Four/tv Room 11' 6" x 9' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.90m )
Bathroom 9' 1" x 5' 11" over bath (restricted height) ( 2.77m x 1.80m over bath (restricted height) )
Shower Room 9' 4" x 8' 2" (over shower) ( 2.84m x 2.49m (over shower) )
LPG heating system.
Off street parking for two or more cars, access to brick built detached garage to rear.
Large gardens surround the property, with lawn and patio areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30897932.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK102645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.