3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBanchory Avenue, Inchinnan, Renfrew
Offers in Excess of £149,999
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended semi detached villa
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge, dining room
- Sitting room
- Kitchen and bathroom
- Driveway and garage
- Excellent garden with decking
Beautifully presented extended semi detached villa in good condition throughout. Comprising welcoming reception hallway, spacious lounge, dining room, sitting room with patio doors to rear garden and fitted kitchen. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and bathroom suite.
*** HOME REPORT MUCH HIGHER THAN ASKING PRICE *** Beautifully presented extended semi detached villa in good condition throughout. The property is situated within a sought after location offering a quiet and safe environment for the young growing family.
The accommodation on offer comprises welcoming reception hallway, spacious lounge, dining room, sitting room with patio doors to rear garden and fitted kitchen. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and bathroom suite. The attic is fully floored and lined and offers additional storage or potentially another bedroom with correct consent. Externally the property has well maintained and enclosed garden grounds. At the front, there is a large driveway and single garage with electricity. The rear garden is extremely private and has a decked area for outside entertaining which backs onto a vast woodland area thus ensuring maximum privacy and an array of wildlife as well as nature walks which will appeal to many. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and garden shed.
Inchinnan provides a selection of local shops and amenities including local bus and rail services. local schooling close by. Well placed for access to the M8 motorway network with easy access to surrounding areas including Paisley, Inverclyde and Glasgow. Handy for Glasgow International Airport.
Lounge 22' 9" x 11' 11" ( 6.93m x 3.63m )
Dining Room 16' 11" x 11' ( 5.16m x 3.35m )
Sitting Room 16' 11" x 11' ( 5.16m x 3.35m )
Attic 16' 3" x 10' 1" ( 4.95m x 3.07m )
Bedroom1 12' 8" x 11' ( 3.86m x 3.35m )
Bedroom2 11' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.95m )
Bedroom3 9' 8" x 8' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.72m )
Bathroom 5' 6" x 5' 5" ( 1.68m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-21830040.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI103701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.