1-8 of 8 shared ownership properties for sale found

  1. Discover Then and Now
  2. £126,667 From

    From £126,667

    2 bedroom apartment for sale Park Street, Ashford

    Two bed shared equity apartments in Charter House within walking distance of Ashford town centre and all its amenities including Ashford International rail station. Please note purchase price of at least 75% share of the property is required. Subject to qualification terms and conditions. For f... More details 

    Added on 14/06/2014 by Connells, Ashford. Call: 01233 362008  Local call rate

  3. £105,000 Shared ownership

    Shared ownership £105,000

    2 bedroom apartment for sale Laurens Van Der Post Way, Ashford

    Two bedroom first floor apartment for sale under the (part-buy part-rent) scheme. *Please note price shown is 75% of the full market value at 137,500. For further information please call Connells on 01233 622206. More details 

    Added on 16/07/2014 by Connells, Park Farm. Call: 01233 362009  Local call rate

  4. £97,500

    £97,500

    2 bedroom flat for sale Park Street, Ashford, Kent

    SHARED EQUITY APARTMENTS NOW AVAILABLE WITH THE TRANSFORMED CHARTER HOUSE This 2 Bedroom 1st Floor apartment is available on a shared equity basis of 75% with no rent to pay on the remaining 25%. (contd...) More details 

    Added on 19/06/2014 by Geering & Colyer, Ashford. Call: 01233 362015  Local call rate

  5. £95,000 From

    From £95,000

    2 bedroom apartment for sale Park Street, Ashford

    Two bed shared equity apartments in Charter House within walking distance of Ashford town centre and all its amenities including Ashford International rail station. Please note purchase price of at least 75% share of the property is required. Subject to qualification terms and conditions. For f... More details 

    Added on 14/06/2014 by Connells, Ashford. Call: 01233 362008  Local call rate

  6. £77,500 From

    From £77,500

    1 bedroom apartment for sale Park Street, Ashford

    One bed shared equity apartments in Charter House within walking distance of Ashford town centre and all its amenities including Ashford International rail station. Please note purchase price of at least 75% share of the property is required. Subject to qualification terms and conditions. For f... More details 

    Added on 07/08/2013 by Connells, Ashford. Call: 01233 362008  Local call rate

  7. £77,500

    £77,500

    1 bedroom flat for sale Park Street, Ashford, Kent

    SHARED EQUITY APARTMENTS NOW AVAILABLE WITH THE TRANSFORMED CHARTER HOUSE This 1 Bedroom 1st Floor apartment is available on a shared equity basis of 75% with no rent to pay on the remaining 25%. (contd...) More details 

    Added on 16/08/2013 by Geering & Colyer, Ashford. Call: 01233 362015  Local call rate

  8. £35,000 Shared ownership

    Shared ownership £35,000

    2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale Grenadier Way, Ashford, Kent

    This affordable property is available with a 25% share. No stairs in sight! Everything is on the ground floor. Entertain family and friends in the open plan living area and enjoy a great night in cooking up a delightful dinner. More details 

    Added on 31/07/2014 by Ward & Partners, Ashford. Call: 01233 362017  Local call rate

  9. £35,000 Shared ownership

    Shared ownership £35,000

    2 bedroom apartment for sale Laurens Van Der Post Way, Ashford

    Two bedroom first floor apartment for sale under the (part-buy part-rent) scheme. *Please note price shown is 25% of the full market value at 137,500. For further information please call Connells on 01233 622206. More details 

    Added on 01/05/2014 by Connells, Ashford. Call: 01233 362008  Local call rate

  • 1
 
183,763

searches for Ashford, Kent in July 2014.
See more market activity in your area

Choose agents *
  • Connells, Ashford

    01233 362008

  • Connells, Park Farm

    01233 362009

  • Geering & Colyer

    01233 362015

  • Ward & Partners

    01233 362017

* All have property in your search

Your details
*required

Draw a search

Focus your search on exactly where you want to live with Draw-a-Search

Change location and criteria

to

to

Further information

Filter your results

Current filters:

  • Ways to buy:
Property Investment

Sold House Prices

What did properties sell for in Ashford?

View Ashford house prices.

Search for schools

New! Learn more about local schools.

View schools near Ashford.

Find a Removal Company

Use our quotes service to find removers and removal firms in Ashford

Removal Companies in Ashford.

Browse with confidence

Find everything you need to know to buy and rent safely with Rightmove.

Visit the security centre

We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue