1-9 of 9 shared ownership properties for sale found

  1. Sign up to instant alerts
  2. £149,950

    2 bedroom terraced house for sale Roff Avenue, Bedford

    **Primeministers area**Exclusive to Connells is this two double bedroom terrace property comprising lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms, upstairs bathroom, rear garden with outside storage area. More details 

    Reduced on 01/08/2014 by Connells, Bedford. Call: 03301 011338  Local call rate

  3. £120,000 Shared ownership

    Shared ownership £120,000

    2 bedroom detached bungalow for sale 5 Crediton Mews, Bedford, MK40 3FB

    Available now under the Shared Ownership scheme is this 2 Bedroom, Detached Bungalow. This property is available for just 120,000 for a 50% share. More details 

    Added on 24/11/2014 by Lea Valley Homes, Watford. Call: 01923 909142  Local call rate

  4. £97,500 Shared ownership

    Shared ownership £97,500

    2 bedroom end of terrace house for sale 7 Handley Walk, Kempston, Bedford, MK42 7GF

    We are proud to offer this Newly Built house availble now for shared ownership from only 97,500 for a 50% share More details 

    Added on 15/07/2014 by Lea Valley Homes, Watford. Call: 01923 909142  Local call rate

  5. £93,000 Shared ownership

    Shared ownership £93,000

    2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale Westford Village, Midsummer Grove, Great Denham, Bedford, MK40

    Coming AVAILABLE SOON are these 2 bedroom houses situated on The Saxon Grove development in Great Denham. Due to be completed in December 2014 these properties are available now for OFF PLAN SALE under the Shared Ownership Scheme. With 2 PARKING SPACES and LARGE GARDEN More details 

    Added on 20/11/2014 by Aldwyck Housing Group Ltd. Call: 01923 909161  Local call rate

  6. £92,500 Shared ownership

    Shared ownership £92,500

    2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale Westford Village, Midsummer Grove, Great Denham, Bedford, MK40

    Coming AVAILABLE SOON are these 2 bedroom houses situated on The Saxon Grove development in Great Denham. Due to be completed in December 2014 these properties are available now for OFF PLAN SALE under the Shared Ownership Scheme. With 2 PARKING SPACES and GARDEN More details 

    Added on 20/11/2014 by Aldwyck Housing Group Ltd. Call: 01923 909161  Local call rate

  7. £92,000 Shared ownership

    Shared ownership £92,000

    2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale Westford Village, Midsummer Grove, Great Denham, Bedford, MK40

    Coming available soon are these 2 bedroom houses situated on The Saxon Grove development in Great Denham. Due to be completed in December 2014 these properties are available now for OFF PLAN SALE under the Shared Ownership Scheme. With 2 PARKING SPACES and GARDEN More details 

    Added on 20/11/2014 by Aldwyck Housing Group Ltd. Call: 01923 909161  Local call rate

  8. £52,500 Shared ownership

    Shared ownership £52,500

    2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale Brittania House, Palgrave Road,Bedford,MK42 9BY

    Rarely available ground floor re-sale shared ownership apartment available on a 35% share. Walking distance from the centre of Bedford and the embankment, the spacious apartment benefits from 2 large double bedrooms, lounge/diner & family bathroom. Call Julie on 01462 659730... More details 

    Added on 17/11/2014 by First Step, Stotfold. Call: 01462 659730  Local call rate

  9. £42,000

    1 bedroom flat for sale Castle Quay, Castle Lane, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK40

    ***SHARED OWNERSHIP 35% AT 42.000.00*** (rent on remainder 65% is 178.75 per calender month and service charge is 102. (contd...) More details 

    Added on 20/05/2014 by Taylors Estate Agents, Bedford. Call: 03301 011349  Local call rate

  10. £25,500

    1 bedroom flat for sale Conduit Road, Bedford, Beds

    30% SHARED OWNERSHIP OF THE TOTAL VALUE 85,000 SO YOU PAY 25,500 WHILST RENTING THE OTHER 70% CURRENTLY AT 325.28 PER MONTH VIA JEPHSONS. Anyone wanting to purchase this property must be earning approximately 8,000 per year and qualify with the Help To Buy East & South East. This spacious 1 b... More details 

    Added on 22/09/2014 by Urban & Rural Property Services, Bedford. Call: 03301 011320  Local call rate

  • 1
 
223,320

searches for Bedford, Bedfordshire in October 2014.
See more market activity in your area

Choose agents and developers *
  • Aldwyck Housing Group Ltd

    01923 909161

  • Connells

    03301 011338

  • First Step

    01462 659730

  • Lea Valley Homes

    01923 909142

  • Taylors Estate Agents

    03301 011349

  • Urban & Rural Property Services

    03301 011320

* All have property in your search

Your details
*required

Draw a search

Focus your search on exactly where you want to live with Draw-a-Search

Change location and criteria

to

to

Further information

Filter your results

Current filters:

  • Ways to buy:
Sign up to instant alerts

Sold House Prices

What did properties sell for in Bedford?

View Bedford house prices.

Search for schools

New! Learn more about local schools.

View schools near Bedford.

Find a Removal Company

Use our quotes service to find removers and removal firms in Bedford

Removal Companies in Bedford.

Browse with confidence

Find everything you need to know to buy and rent safely with Rightmove.

Visit the security centre

We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue