+ 0 miles
Shared Ownership Properties For Sale in Bexley (London Borough)
Featured New Home – Just Launched
35% shareholding for sale. (Asking price £87,500) No chain. The rent payable to Orbit on the remaining 65% share is £284.87 per month. The service charge is £110.36 per month. _____________ Modern and spacious two double bedroom apartment set within Erith Park Development with large balco
2 bedroom apartment for saleWest Street, Erith
50 % Shared Ownership available of this 2 Double Bedoom Ground Floor apartment that is within easy walking distance of Erith Town Centre & its many shops plus ErithTrain Station ( Zone 6 ) which can get you in to the London Stations in around 40 minutes. * 2 Stops from Abbey Wood & Crossrail 2018...
Your search has returned 0 results
There are no available properties matching the criteria which you have specified.
In order to return more great properties in your searches, try adjusting your search criteria.