£79,950THREE BEDROOM END TERRACED HOUSE A beautifully presented three bedroom end link property located on this popular estate in Birtley. (contd...) More details ›
Added on 05/11/2015 by Sarah Mains Residential Sales and Lettings, Low Fell. Call: 0191 687 0358 Local call rate
£79,950FOR SALE/FOR RENT Recently refurbished this mid terraced house is ideally located for local amenities and schools with easy access to A1M which connects to most major routes including Durham and Newcastle making this ideal for the first time buyers/tenants, families and investors alike. ... More details ›
Reduced on 20/10/2015 by Andrew Craig Residential Sales and Lettings, Birtley. Call: 0191 687 0396 Local call rate
£79,950 Offers in Region of
Offers in Region of £79,950TWO BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE PRICED TO SELL. Sarah Mains Residential welcome to the sales market this unique two bedroom mid terraced house set in this popular residential area of Birtley sold with no onward chain. Benefiting from double glazing and gas central heating. (contd...) More details ›
Reduced on 29/03/2014 by Sarah Mains Residential Sales and Lettings, Low Fell. Call: 0191 687 0358 Local call rate
£74,950 Guide Price*
Guide Price* £74,950For Sale by way of Auction 5.30 registration for 6.00pm start on Monday the 14th of December, 2015 at the Marriott Hotel, Gosforth Park, Newcastle. Full terms and conditions apply see www.agentspropertyauction.com Was £89,950 now Guided at £74,950 plus A three bed semi detached hou... More details ›
Added on 12/11/2015 by Andrew Craig Residential Sales and Lettings, Auction. Call: 01661 717038 Local call rate
£68,500A two bedroom mid terrace property situated within easy walking distance of Birtley Town Centre with all its shops and local amenities. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating powered by a Combi boiler and has also been recently redecorated throughout and new... More details ›
£68,250 Shared ownership
Shared ownership £68,250
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale The Vantage 2 at The Sycamores, Mount Pleasant Road Birtley, DH3Show Home Now Open! Prices start from £68,250* - *Based on minimum 35% share of the full market value of £195,000. Rent on remaining 65% will be £211.25 and there is an estimated service charge of £30 per month. More details ›
£65,000THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE A truly outstanding three bedroom modern end terraced property situated on Jasmine Terrace in Birtley. (contd...) More details ›
Added on 17/09/2015 by Sarah Mains Residential Sales and Lettings, Low Fell. Call: 0191 687 0358 Local call rate
£62,000 Fixed Price
Fixed Price £62,000Three bedroom semi-detached property situated in the popular Barley Mow area of Birtley ideally situated for access to Gateshead and Newcastle. The property does require some works but would be an ideal investment purchase or first time buyer home. More details ›
Reduced yesterday by Taylor Armstrong, Sunderland - Sales. Call: 0191 687 0703 Local call rate
£54,950TWO BEDROOM FAMILY HOME, BOASTING FANTASTIC ROAD LINKS AND ACCESS TO AMENITIES. AVAILABLE CHAIN FREE!!! We welcome to the market this two bedroom family home located on the ever popular Kings Street, Birtley. In brief the property comprises: entrance leading to lounge, kitchen, bathroom and two b More details ›
Your information has been sent to 0 out of 30 agents and developers who have property to sell in the area you specified.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.