+ 0 miles
Properties For Sale in Bromley By Bow, East London
Featured New Home – Just Launched
Shop for saleDevons Road E3
LEASE FOR SALE - GUIDE PRICE: £50,000- £60,000 Fully equipped salon hairdressers/barbers business available immediately in popular area in Devons Road, Bow. Low rent of only £6250 per annum and no rates, with a open lease, other benefits include a cash machine installed producing an annual income...
<b>SHARED OWNERSHIP</b> (Advertised price represents 30% share of £575,000. Share values vary from £172,500 to £205,537 which represents 35% of £587,250). Bow River Village is a stunning riverside development with a selection of three bedroom apartments available to buy throug...
2 bedroom apartment for saleReeves Road, Bow, E3
1 bedroom apartment for saleMaltings Close, E3
1 bedroom apartment for saleMaltings Close, London
Oliver Jaques are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £281,000 for 201 Malting Close, London, E3 3TE. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Oliver Jaques on 0208 980 0999 before exchange of contracts. One bedroom apartment set within this modern, vibrant dev...
2 bedroom flat for saleFern Street, Bow , E3
Guide Price £310,000 - £330,000 - SALE BY TENDER - CALLING ALL BUY TO LET INVESTORS - Located in popular area is this two bedroom modern build apartment boasting a rear garden and spacious open plan kitchen lounge, the property is being sold with tenants in situ with a contract remaining until Au...
1 bedroom flat for saleRainhill Way, Bow, London
Located just moments from Bow Road, Bow Church and Devons Road DLR, this well-presented ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM GARDEN FLAT offers a fantastic opportunity for investors and first-time-buyers alike. With a SEPARATE FITTED KITCHEN, and spacious reception opening directly onto a LARGE PRIVATE GARDEN. Off...
1 bedroom flat for saleTalwin Street E3
2 bedroom flat for saleBromley High Street, London
British Homebuyers - The UK’s Favourite Homebuying Service - offers this attractively priced property to buyers who are in a position to buy relatively swiftly. This property has been priced to encourage a quicker than normal sale.<br/><br/>Superb Two bedroom first floor flat with stylish i...
A stunning studio suite apartment situated in this stylish tower by Barratt Homes located next to Bromley-by-Bow tube station. The property boasts approximately 389 sq ft of living space, living/dining area with private balcony and a fully integrated kitchen including dishwasher and microwave. Th...
1 bedroom flat for saleCapulet Square, LONDON, E3
Positioned within a popular gated development is this chain free second floor one bedroom modern flat. The accommodation comprises of a reception room with Juliet balcony, a fitted kitchen open plan to the reception room, a good size double bedroom, a bathroom with shower and large storage cupboa...
Prices from £330,000 for the over 50s. Two bedroom first floor, brand new apartment set within this superb development due for completion in summer 2016. Fantastic chance to buy 75% share with no rent to pay on the remaining 25%. Every apartment comes with its own private balcony and two ba...
Your search has returned 0 results
There are no available properties matching the criteria which you have specified.
In order to return more great properties in your searches, try adjusting your search criteria.