1-9 of 9 retirement properties for sale found

  1. £114,950

    2 bedroom terraced bungalow for sale Remington Drive, Cannock

    Over 55's only, warden control with emergency pull cords. Two bedroom Mid terraced bungalow comprising of hallway, lounge, kitchen, bathroom gas central heating and double glazing (where specified). Energy rating: C. More details 

    Reduced on 11/06/2015 by Connells, Cannock. Call: 01543 737075  Local call rate

  2. Get the home you've been looking for with just a 5% deposit
  3. £114,950 Offers in Region of

    Offers in Region of £114,950

    2 bedroom terraced bungalow for sale Remington Drive, Cannock

    If you are looking to downsize or retire then this bungalow would be ideal. Located close to Cannock Town Centre and all its amenities set in a retirement development. Comprising two bedrooms, welcoming lounge/diner with patio doors to decked area. Recently refitted modern shower room and fitted ... More details 

    Reduced on 27/04/2015 by Marwood Homes, Cannock - Sales. Call: 01543 737019  Local call rate

  4. £110,000 Offers in Region of

    Offers in Region of £110,000

    Retirement Property for sale Hobby Way, Heath Hayes, Cannock

    MUST BE VIEWED TO BE APPRECIATED! A very well presented ground floor apartment in a popular cul-de-sac location. The property comprises: hall, lounge / kitchen area, bathroom with shower and parking. There are also communal gardens to the rear. More details 

    Added yesterday by Jayman, Cannock - Sales. Call: 01543 737007  Local call rate

  5. £79,950 Offers Over

    Offers Over £79,950

    2 bedroom flat for sale Lomax Road, Hednesford

    Very spacious refurbished two bedroom ground floor apartment on the periphery of Cannock Chase. Ideal Investment opportunity, first time purchase or retirement home. Open aspect & No Chain. Call MARWOOD HOMES for a viewing. More details 

    Reduced on 21/08/2015 by Marwood Homes, Cannock - Sales. Call: 01543 737019  Local call rate

  6. £48,750 Shared ownership

    Shared ownership £48,750

    1 bedroom flat for sale Rowan Croft, Cannock, Staffordshire

    A first floor shared ownership flat for the over 55's. The flat is located within Cannock town centre with shops all within walking distance. The accommodation is well appointed and briefly comprises; entrance hall, spacious lounge, kitchen, one bedroom and a bathroom. The complex benefits from h... More details 

    Added on 28/08/2015 by Butters John Bee, Cannock. Call: 01543 737096  Local call rate

  7. £48,750 Offers in Region of

    Offers in Region of £48,750

    1 bedroom apartment for sale Rowan Croft, Cannock Town Centre

    ** THIS IS A 75% SHARE ** WARDEN CONTROL APARTMENT * TOWN CENTRE LOCATION * NO CHAIN Webbs Estate Agents have pleasure in offering this 75% shared ownership apartment, being ideally located within Cannock Town Centre, having acces to all local services and bus routes. Being an over 55's complex a... More details 

    Added on 27/08/2015 by Webbs Estate Agents, Cannock. Call: 01543 737057  Local call rate

  8. £12,500 Offers in Region of

    Offers in Region of £12,500

    1 bedroom retirement property for sale Price Street, Cannock

    20% SHARE. MODERN STYLE PURPOSE BUILT SHELTERED HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CLOSE TO CANNOCK TOWN CENTRE. OVER 55'S ONLY. option to purchase remaining 80% is available, contact MARWOOD HOMES for more information. 01543 500700 More details 

    Reduced on 16/10/2014 by Marwood Homes, Cannock - Sales. Call: 01543 737019  Local call rate

  • 1
 
89,834

searches for Cannock, Staffordshire in June 2015.
See more market activity in your area

Choose agents *
  • Butters John Bee

    01543 737096

  • Connells

    01543 737075

  • Jayman

    01543 737007

  • Marwood Homes

    01543 737019

  • Webbs Estate Agents

    01543 737057

* All have property in your search

Your details
*required

Change location and criteria

Further information

Filter your results

Current filters:

  • Retirement properties:
Compare sold prices

Sold House Prices

What did properties sell for in Cannock?

View Cannock house prices.

Find a Removal Company

Use our quotes service to find removers and removal firms in Cannock

Removal Companies in Cannock.

Browse with confidence

Find everything you need to know to buy and rent safely with Rightmove.

Visit the security centre
RSS feed Print Property to rent in Cannock >

We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue