+ 0 miles
Properties For Sale in Castlefields, Runcorn, Cheshire
Your filters are now at the top of the page and theallows you to save. We hope you’ll enjoy the new page layout.
Thanks for all of your feedback, new Rightmove allows you to learn more about each property, and see more properties at a glance. Enjoy your search!
Set within a peaceful cul-de-sc location, viewings are highly recommended on this well presented three bedroom semi detached bungalow. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, extended lounge, fitted kitchen with dining area, three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefi...
3 bedroom bungalow for saleSummer Close, Runcorn
Situated within a sought after part of Runcorn, and with stunning views to the front over the Mersey Estuary is this three bedroom semi detached bungalow, complete with a modern central heating system and UPVC double glazing. The property offers extremely spacious and well planned accommodation, ...
This three bedroom semi detached bungalow occupies a cul de sac position which provides well proportioned family accommodation ideally suited to a young growing family or those buyers seeking adapted bathroom facilities. The property is offered with the added advantage of no onward chain and earl...
2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleConwy Court, Castlefields, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 2SD
House Network ltd are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom semi detached house situated in a popular residential area in Runcorn. This is a Shared Ownership property and only 75% of the property is for sale. Service Charge and Rent are payable to Plus Dane Housing for the remaining 25%. T...
EDWARDS GROUNDS are delighted to offer for sale this spacious estate bungalow available to purchase with no onward chain involved. The bungalow consists of open porch leading to hallway, lounge, kitchen with adjoining dining area, three generous sized bedrooms, modern style fitted shower wet room...
Bests are pleased to bring to the market this well proportioned FIVE bedroom town house, offered for sale with no onward chain and early possession on completion. The property would perhaps appeal those buyers with a growing family seeking a sizable home with generous Sq footage and within an aff...
3 bedroom town house for saleDe Lacy Row, Runcorn
***CASH BUYERS PREFERABLE***Originally configured as a four bedroom property, this now three bedroom mid town house is excellently maintained and has been updated over recent year to keep it feeling modern and current. Updates include full UPVC double glazed windows and sliding doors, central hea...
Your search has returned 0 results
There are no available properties matching the criteria which you have specified.
In order to return more great properties in your searches, try adjusting your search criteria.