1-5 of 5 shared ownership properties for sale found

  1. Find removals companies
  2. £107,500 Shared ownership

    Shared ownership £107,500

    2 bedroom flat for sale Mayday Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

    50% SHARED OWNERSHIP A fantastic shared ownership opportunity to own a 2 bedroom apartment in Croydon. Offering good sized rooms and being in overall good condition throughout, this modern apartment must be seen in order to appreciate the value for money which it represents. Please call Stephen ... More details 

    Added yesterday by Goodfellows , Land and New Homes. Call: 020 8012 1013  Local call rate

  3. £86,250 Shared ownership

    Shared ownership £86,250

    2 bedroom apartment for sale The Deacons, Oakfield Road, Croydon, CR0

    A 2 bedroom THIRD floor apartment available through Shared Ownership. The home features a SPACIOUS open plan kitchen/living/dining room that includes a BALCONY. There is also a bathroom, STORAGE SPACE and two generous bedrooms, with the master bedroom having the benefit of a fitted wardrobe. More details 

    Added on 13/11/2014 by Affinity Sutton Group. Call: 0843 313 3701  BT 4p/min

  4. £85,500 Shared ownership

    Shared ownership £85,500

    2 bedroom apartment for sale The Deacons, Oakfield Road, Croydon, CR0

    A 2 bedroom FIRST floor apartment available through Shared Ownership. The home features a generous open plan kitchen/living/dining room that includes a BALCONY. There is also a bathroom, storage space and two spacious bedrooms, with the master bedroom having the benefit of a FITTED WARDROBE. More details 

    Added on 13/11/2014 by Affinity Sutton Group. Call: 0843 313 3701  BT 4p/min

  5. £84,000 Shared ownership

    Shared ownership £84,000

    2 bedroom apartment for sale The Deacons, Oakfield Road, Croydon, CR0

    A 2 bedroom first floor apartment available through Shared Ownership. The home features a generous OPEN PLAN kitchen/living/dining room that comes complete with a STAINLESS STEEL oven, hob and chimney hood. There is also a bathroom, STORAGE space and two spacious bedrooms. More details 

    Added on 13/11/2014 by Affinity Sutton Group. Call: 0843 313 3701  BT 4p/min

  6. £70,000

    1 bedroom apartment for sale Watney Close, Purley

    40% SHARE FOR SALE OF THIS GOOD SIZED ONE BED FIRST FLOOR FLAT WITHIN JUST A SHORT STROLL OF REEDHAM STATION. Ideal opportunity for those looking to get a start on the property ladder. We are pleased to offer a 40% share available for purchase in a shared ownership scheme, the remaining 60% is... More details 

    Added on 07/11/2014 by Valley Homes, Coulsdon. Call: 020 8012 4130  Local call rate

  • 1
 
52,800

searches for Croydon (London Borough) in October 2014.
See more market activity in your area

Choose agents and developers *
  • Affinity Sutton Group

    0843 313 3701

  • Goodfellows

    020 8012 1013

  • Valley Homes

    020 8012 4130

* All have property in your search

Your details
*required

Draw a search

Focus your search on exactly where you want to live with Draw-a-Search

Change location and criteria

to

to

Further information

Filter your results

Current filters:

  • Ways to buy:
Property Investment

Sold House Prices

What did properties sell for in Croydon?

View Croydon house prices.

Search for schools

New! Learn more about local schools.

View schools near Croydon.

Find a Removal Company

Use our quotes service to find removers and removal firms in Croydon

Removal Companies in Croydon.

Browse with confidence

Find everything you need to know to buy and rent safely with Rightmove.

Visit the security centre

We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue